Kimberley Arcara, PMHNP

Kimberley Arcara, PMHNP

Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female  ·
Kimberley Arcara, PMHNP is a psychiatric nurse practitioner in Northborough, MA. She specializes in psychiatric nursing (nurse practitioner) and nursing (nurse practitioner).Read her story

300 W Main St Bldg B

Northborough, MA 01532

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Kimberley Arcara

Kimberley Arcara's bio

This content was provided by Kimberley Arcara "After earning a Master's Degree in Nursing and completing Board Certification in Psychiatry and Mental Health, she worked for a Worcester area outpatient psychiatry clinic where she diagnosed and treated a population of patients diagnosed with mood disorders, anxiety disorders, ADHD, schizophrenia, schizo-affective disorder, substance abuse and dual diagnosis disorders. She also worked closely with a Worcester area psychiatrist whose primary patient population was persons with anxiety disorders. Having this unique population allowed her to acquire skill in addressing their specific concerns and stabilize their anxiety with advanced pharmacological techniques. Kimberley continues to remain at the forefront of psychiatry and behavioral health by attending national conferences and training seminars."

This content was provided by Kimberley Arcara "
  • Prompt response during business hours
  • Hour long consultations
  • Comfortable office environment
  • Supportive Therapy Referrals
  • Private pay option

I believe in taking the time to get to know all of my clients individually. We spend 1 hour during our first appointment, creating an environment of trust and communication which fosters the best client outcome. My follow-up appointments are twice as long as other providers, cementing the collaborative relationship between the provider and client.

"

• Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Kimberley Arcara does not have any board certifications listed.

• Psychopharmacologic Treatment
  • Supportive Counseling

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• U Mass & Meml Hosp
  • Veterans Affairs Hosp

Kimberley Arcara has no awards or honors listed.

Kimberley Arcara has no media or publications listed.

Kimberley Arcara does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kimberley Arcara and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kimberley Arcara's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kimberley Arcara

Kimberley Arcara?
Kimberley Arcara's Performance
What People Say About Kimberley Arcara, PMHNP
Ms. Arcara was very compassionate, professional, and knowledgeable. She took her time listening to my concerns and helped me efficiently navigate my issues. I am very pleased with her services and would highly recommend her practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberley Arcara, PMHNP?
I had a great experience at Arcara Personalized Psychiatry. After searching for a prescriber for days and calling several offices, I was so glad I found Kimberley! Many offices did not call me back and were honestly quite rude. Cindy the receptionist called me back and seemed to genuinely care...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberley Arcara, PMHNP?
I have seen Kimberly Aracara for six months. She has been very helpful,kind,and caring.She gives good direction. She responds quickly to any concerns that you have. What ever you mental health needs are, Kimberly Aracara will help you! You need to look no further. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberley Arcara, PMHNP?
Kim takes the time to listen, and developed a personal treatment plan for my anxiety. I never felt rushed or trivialized during my visits. I strongly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberley Arcara, PMHNP?
I just had my first appointment with Kim Arcara and was pleasantly surprised how beautiful the office location easy to get to, was greeted by her receptionist and had a seat in her very relaxed waiting room. She took me right on time and I felt so comfortable and at ease with Kim. She took her time...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberley Arcara, PMHNP?

How was your experience with Kimberley Arcara?