Kimberley Arcara, PMHNP

Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 47

Kimberley Arcara

Arcara Personalized Psychiatry

264 Beacon St Fl 5 Boston, MA 02116

Kimberley Arcara, PMHNP is a psychiatric nurse practitioner in Boston, MA. She specializes in psychiatric nursing (nurse practitioner) and nursing (nurse practitioner).

At a glance

• Recent Reviews . Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Practices at top hospital . America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Kimberley Arcara accepts

Kimberley Arcara accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts Health Plans

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Kimberley Arcara treats your condition or procedure

Kimberley Arcara's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Phase of Life Problem
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

3.9

Kimberley Arcara?
Kimberley Arcara's Performance
What People Say About Kimberley Arcara, PMHNP
Please search Arcara Psychology on Google Maps for my full review. I had really high hopes for this practice. I filled out the online intake form, explaining I'm high functioning and need a medication reevaluation from a new doctor. I explained I already use holistic approaches like yoga and nutrition, and am looking for a practice more aligned with those values. After weeks with no response, I called. I got the answering service, and the girl sounded put off and made me needlessly repeat information. No one called me back, but I received an email stating “We are at this time referring you to a larger practice that we feel better suits your needs at this time,” followed by the contact information for the practice I already go to. I wrote back asking for a more in-depth explanation as to why I was referred to the place I was trying to leave and asking if there was a similar practice I could be referred to. No one responded. Unprofessional, dismissive, awful. Steer clear.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberley Arcara, PMHNP?
My appointment was scheduled for a particular time; however, when I arrived there, I was told that the appointment was for an earlier time, such that I was now 15 minutes late. Instead of having me fill out the paperwork, I was told that I couldn't be seen and the appointment needed to be rescheduled. Rather than addressing me cordially to discuss the scheduling mix-up, she was overly direct, rude, and not compassionate, which I found to be very offensive, especially given that this is a mental health service, where people may have anxiety or related disorders. I do not think the situation was handled well at all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberley Arcara, PMHNP?
Ms. Arcara was very compassionate, professional, and knowledgeable. She took her time listening to my concerns and helped me efficiently navigate my issues. I am very pleased with her services and would highly recommend her practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberley Arcara, PMHNP?
I had a great experience at Arcara Personalized Psychiatry. After searching for a prescriber for days and calling several offices, I was so glad I found Kimberley! Many offices did not call me back and were honestly quite rude. Cindy the receptionist called me back and seemed to genuinely care about my needs. Kimberley is a very thoughtful, kind and skilled practitioner. I highly recommend her and her office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberley Arcara, PMHNP?
I have seen Kimberly Aracara for six months. She has been very helpful,kind,and caring.She gives good direction. She responds quickly to any concerns that you have. What ever you mental health needs are, Kimberly Aracara will help you! You need to look no further. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberley Arcara, PMHNP?
Kim takes the time to listen, and developed a personal treatment plan for my anxiety. I never felt rushed or trivialized during my visits. I strongly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberley Arcara, PMHNP?
I just had my first appointment with Kim Arcara and was pleasantly surprised how beautiful the office location easy to get to, was greeted by her receptionist and had a seat in her very relaxed waiting room. She took me right on time and I felt so comfortable and at ease with Kim. She took her time and listened. I would definitely recommend Kim Arcara.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kimberley Arcara, PMHNP?

How was your experience with Kimberley Arcara?

Prompt response during business hours Hour long consultations Comfortable office environment Supportive Therapy Referrals Private pay option

I believe in taking the time to get to know all of my clients individually. We spend 1 hour dur...

• Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

U Mass & Meml Hosp
Veterans Affairs Hosp

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Kimberley Arcara treats patients.

• America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018)
  • America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)