Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Kim Tran, DC
Dr. Kim Tran, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Raleigh, NC.

12740 Spruce Tree Way Ste 103

Raleigh, NC 27614

Learn about Dr. Tran

• Chiropractic
  • Functional Medicine
  • Nutrition
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. Tran does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Education data for Dr. Tran is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Tran has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tran has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tran does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tran and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tran's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tran to family and friends
Dr. Tran's Performance
in Raleigh, NC |
I'm so glad that my neighbor recommended Dr. Tran and Team Chiropractic! They, along with prayer have helped me ease my pain and regain more mobility! I've been to 2 other chiropractors and have not seen the results that I have seen with Team Chiropractic. They're the best!!!
in Raleigh, NC |
I would be remiss not to review the whole staff.......the doctors are very deliberate and on a mission to not just help pain, but to heal the underlying causes. It is a tough deal to try and convince people that chiropractic healing is real. It is a much more conservative approach than surgery and therefore takes time - but skeptics will find that these guys care about your health and really do bring true results to an otherwise battered body! The ladies up front are amazingly caring as well!
in Raleigh, NC |
Dr. Tran is professional, personable, and very knowledgeable about many health topics. I always feel she is focused on me and my concerns when I see her. Everyone in the office is helpful. I would recommend Dr. Tran to anyone looking for a chiropractor who will help them improve their health.
in Raleigh, NC |
Very professional and courteous office. Dr. Tran has helped me tremendously with back pain and wrist pain and I have only been going for a short time.
in Youngsville, NC |
I have had lots of back issues and pain for many years and after seeing Dr. Tran I immediately saw results and felt relief. I can actually breathe better and my lower back pain has improved. Dr. Tran spends a significant amount of time with me and is focused on addressing the patient as a whole. I have had a wonderful experiences and look forward to continuing my treatment.
in Raleigh, NC |
Dr. Tran and the entire office staff are very personable, and it is always a pleasant experience visiting. She takes her time, doesn't rush you and seems to genuinely care about her patients. I would recommend to anyone looking for chiropractic care!
Have you seen Dr. Kim Tran, DC?
Are you Dr. Tran?