Kim Taylor, MSW

PsychotherapyMaleAge 69

Kim Taylor
Telehealth services available
10999 Reed Hartman Hwy Ste 304c Blue Ash, OH 45242

Kim Taylor, MSW is a Psychotherapist in Blue Ash, OH. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Kim Taylor to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychotherapists in your area

"I bring a depth to my practice that only years of experience and a life time of curiosity can create. I truly enjoy the creative process of therapy and bring that to my clients and their families.I am committed to bu..."

- Kim Taylor, MSW

• Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Kim Taylor treats your condition or procedure

Kim Taylor's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress
  • Substance Abuse

Kim Taylor accepts

Kim Taylor accepts the following insurance:

Advantage

Kim Taylor's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kim Taylor

3.3

Kim Taylor

I went here when I was at a dark spot in my life. I really needed help and I had such a negative experience I haven’t been back to another therapist yet. He just wanted to address everything by the book instead of just listening to me as a human. Instead of helping me through my struggles in life (separation issues at the time) he felt the need to impose judgement on me and has no problem throwing in his opinion on my court case. Another big issue was that he did his own billing so even though I wanted to pay what insurance wasn’t paying, he kept being extremely frustrated with me about that while also never asking how I was doing. I hope to get the nerve back up to go see someone else one day who may help me.
Jan 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Taylor, MSW?
Slow to start and wouldn’t give more than superficial advice. Brought in politics unsolicited to use as examples. Made it clear he was against anything spiritual.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Dec 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Taylor, MSW?
I've seen several therapists over the years. There is nobody out there like Kim. He helped me when nobody else could. Through his sessions, I finally found the support and strength I needed to overcome my past. I felt heard and cared about. I had to deal with PTSD, a traumatic past, a difficult childhood, and being the victim of sexual assault. He is the only therapist out of about 15 therapists and 3 hospitals to help me feel strong enough to overcome that. He empowered me and helped me find courage and hope. I am whole again, in large part thanks to him. I would definitely recommend Kim Taylor. Also, just fyi, lots of free parking and a nice, clean waiting room. I never had to wait more than about 10 minutes, usually less than 5 minutes. I saw him pretty much every other week for about a year.
Aug 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Taylor, MSW?

How was your experience with Kim Taylor?
Provider explaining information to patient