Kim Phillips, MFT

Marriage & Family TherapyFemale

Kim Phillips
Telehealth services available
42525 Rancho Mirage Ln Rancho Mirage, CA 92270

Kim Phillips, MFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Rancho Mirage, CA. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Kim Phillips to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

Review Highlight

"Court forced me and my co-parent to enroll i was So nervous at first but Ms Phillips is Fabulous she makes you feel comfortable and really turns a bad..."

See more reviews

• Offers Telehealth

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Kim Phillips treats your condition or procedure

Kim Phillips accepts

Kim Phillips accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

2.4

Kim Phillips?
  • Wait times (5)
  • Long wait times (2)
I opened up to her about an old coworker taking advantage of me sexually, she said “you’re taking it too personally, you’ve never even told me about wanting to do things with guys so let it go.” I stopped seeing her for a year after that because I was so hurt. I gave her another chance and went back because I needed help, bad idea. I told her about how terrible my anxiety had been and was mid panic attack on her couch asking her for tools to help cope with anxiety, she just said “I don’t know?” And we sat in an awkward silence for 5 minutes. At the end of that session she asked if I wanted to schedule another appointment and I said “no, thank you.” Her response was “Well whenever you feel like coming in and dumping on me!” Ms. Phillips your job is to listen to your patients and provide them with coping tools should they need them. If you can’t do that, refer them on. Maybe you’re in the wrong profession if you consider your sessions “getting dumped on” and can’t help with anxiety.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Kyla Jacques – Oct 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Phillips, MFT?
If I could give this woman 0 stars I would. Saw my teenage daughter and just made things worse. Just cares about making enough money to put her son through college, her words.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Oct 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Phillips, MFT?
Reading through other reviews, I have to wonder how many had ever seen other therapists, before Kim. Personally, I think all couples should have an annual check up, emotionally. I've seen at least 8 different therapists over my lifetime and found Kim to be the best, by far! She tells it like it is, and that bothers some people! But if couples ignore reality, they set themselves up for failure!
Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Phillips, MFT?
I filed a professional complaint against Kim Phillips with the Board of Behavioral Sciences licensing agency in California for her terribly inappropriate communication with me regarding potentially taking co-parenting classes with her. I had no idea who she was when she called, and no information had been sent by her, as an introduction. This woman was rude and indignant saying if I didn't agree immediately to agree to take sessions with her that I was "breaking the court order".
NJJ in Idyllwild, CA – Apr 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Phillips, MFT?
My boyfriend and I began therapy with Kim because he was previously divorced and we wanted cooping skills for us to get married. She provided no helpful advice and we eventually moved on to another therapist. She let us both just argue on and on instead of helping with strategies in communication and better sources of help. The only positive part of the sessions, she has an adorable poodle that loves hugs :)
Rancho Mirage, CA – Jun 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Phillips, MFT?
Court forced me and my co-parent to enroll i was So nervous at first but Ms Phillips is Fabulous she makes you feel comfortable and really turns a bad situation around.I'm now enrolling myself and oldest son because she can help in so many ways co'parenting, child behavior I strongly recomend her
Apr 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Phillips, MFT?
Kim seems to be a very caring loving therapist. I actually felt her concern for me. I think she is great.
Palm Springs, CA – Apr 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Phillips, MFT?

How was your experience with Kim Phillips?

• Marriage & Family Therapy