Dr. Kim Logan, PHD

CounselingFemaleAge 55

Counseling

Dr. Kim Logan, PHD is a Counselor in Detroit, MI. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Kim Logan, PHD

Kim Logan Communications Clinic Inc.

3011 W Grand Blvd Ste 423 Detroit, MI 48202
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Logan treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Logan's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Pain Management
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

Dr. Logan accepts

Dr. Logan accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Cofinity
Magellan Health Services
Medicare
Value Care Health Systems

Dr. Logan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Logan

Dr. Kim is a amazing doctor! I have been seeing her for over a year and she have helped me make great changes in my life. She’s also a woman of God! Couldn’t ask for better!!
Chy – Jul 16, 2022
Amazing
Dr. Logan is wonderful
Omari M. – Jul 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
She is a great counselor/therapist
I’ve been receiving counseling from Dr. Logan for over a year and she has helped me in every aspect of my especially with my spiritual growth. 2021 was a tough time for my family and I. Her counseling session got me through and helped made me a better man.
Jul 14, 2022
Excellence!!!!
Dr. Kim Logan is phenomenal with the service she provides! Excellent listener, powerful prayer and symptomatic to your situation!! She has truly been a blessing to me and my family and I wouldn’t change her for no other therapist!!! You rock!!!!! Love you to life ??
Brittany Moss – Jul 13, 2022
Compassionate Care Provider
Dr. Kim provides compassionate care in a professional manner. She has helped guide my family's journey with tools and resources that fosters a loving ambience in our home.
Dr. Roscoe Shields, Jr. – Jul 13, 2022
Mental Health Counseling
I am so fortunate to have Dr. Kim in my life. She has helped me through so many major life changes and I am blessed to have found someone I can trust. She's very professional, caring and none judgmental. Everything I could ask for in a therapist.
Quinton Daniels – Jul 13, 2022
Wonderful Therapist
Dr. Kim is a wonderful therapist. She is very patient and takes an interest helping in whatever situation you may be going through. She’s been an amazing blessing to my family through therapy. I would highly recommend Dr. Kim.
J. Dudley – Jul 13, 2022
Life Changing Experience with Dr. Kim
I am a Certified Etiquette Consultant in the South Florida area and member of Mount Olivet Seventh-day Adventist Church. A few years ago Dr. Kim conducted a Women's Ministry Week of Prayer at my church. She was not only the speaker; she became a counselor for many of the ladies in attendance, including me. In that short full-packed week, I learn what it means to stand in my truth and utilize the strength and power God granted me in order to be the woman He called me to be. I learn priceless life lessons from her teaching and counseling. As a result, she and I grew to be very close to the point where I can call her at anytime. She is always available to encourage me, pray with me, or just chat and laugh. She's the real deal! If you are a leader in a church or organization and feel you need to boost the confidence of your ladies or the moral of your members, Dr. Kim is the one to do it. Don't hesitate.
Jackie Vernon-Thompson – Jan 31, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
Dr Logan helped my wife and I get through a difficult time in our relationship. She is smart and timely and shares willingly from her own experiences.
Jun 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
Dr. Kim is truly a blessing, she is definitely the best psychologist, she listens and understands life. She’s a real person, she’s definitely has a “no judgment zone”!!! She’s so awesome!! She never to busy not to listen and counsel, she will rearrange her schedule, to fit you in for a session. Dr. Kim has help me in so many ways. I’m so appreciative for services, her attention, and definitely her understanding!!
Constance Carter – Mar 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
Dr Kim has been very instrumental in helping me get through an extremely difficult period. I am so thankful to God for making provisions for me by allowing our paths to cross. Dr. Kim gives you what you need instead of what you want. I highly recommend Dr. Kim if you seek truth and healing.
Kris – Feb 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
I love Doctor Logan!! Since going to her she has helped both me and my husband both through this turmoil in our marriage!! She listens and always gives her honest opinion!! I like that she never takes sides and she’s very straight forward!! Dr Logan is a true definition of a women of God, and since I’ve been going to her I myself have got closer to god and she is the reason why she’s very inspiring and I feel so comfortable and at ease every time I have a session with her!! I really believe God put her in me and my husband life for a reason and I have to thank you God for bringing this beautiful women of God into our lives and I truly believe because of her is the reason me and my husband are still together!! I truly recommend her to anyone who’s looking for a therapist!! I can say that she’s very caring and compassionate about what she does and I’m honored to be one of her clients!!
Robrina ward – Oct 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
Dr. Kim is an empathic listener and non-judgmental. She is very knowledgable and professional. Her office is warm and inviting. She creates the safest face for her clients to share openly and authentically.
Erin – Sep 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
I am so fortunate to have Dr. Kim in my life. She has helped me through major life changes and I am blessed to have found someone I can connect with and trust. She's very professional and caring. Everything I could ask for in a therapist.
Sarah Preston – Aug 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
Dr Kim is professional, kind, empathetic and she puts you at ease.
Trish – Aug 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
Dr.logan has been a great help for me she’s a great person ,great customer service and prompt with getting things done .
Jul 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
Dr. Logan has been a blessing to & for my family. Extremely professional, organized, and very thorough. She’s really great with children and teens. Which was a concern of mine in the beginning of my search for counseling for my children. I highly recommend Dr. Logan
Lashayla Jenkins – Jul 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
Dr. Logan has the gift as well as the training to know and sense when there is something that needs to be explored. She gives you the freedom to feel and know that she cares about you and for you. She is dedicated to help you heal, in all areas of your life. You're allowed to give of yourself in a safe nurturing environment. She is a breathe of fresh air!
Michael Wright – Jul 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
Dr. Logan has been such a Blessing to my life. After my first session, I was inspired, Motivated and felt like she earned my trust, which is rare. With me being young I didn't know which way my life was going at that moment, but she helped me seek the potential in myself. After seeing Dr. Logan for a few years now I have now enrolled in a Masters Program and also was a recipient of the Arthur E. Nowlin LMSW Scholarship provided by her late great husband's foundation. Her sessions have been anything less than life-changing and for that reason, I highly recommend Dr. Logan.
Julius J – Apr 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
I truly believe and know that God has given Dr. Nowlin a gift to help individuals. The service is priceless. It is a Blessing to have a Clinician to assist you both spiritually and holistically. I am very grateful for her and her services.
Mrs. Crawford – Apr 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Logan?