Dr. Kim Logan, PHD

Counseling •  Female • Age 52

Dr. Logan

Kim Logan Communications Clinic Inc.

3011 W Grand Blvd Ste 423 Detroit, MI 48202

Dr. Kim Logan, PHD is a counselor in Detroit, MI. She specializes in counseling, inpatient mental health counseling, and more.

Dr. Logan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Logan

98.83720930232558%

Dr. Logan?
Dr. Logan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kim Logan, PHD
I’ve seen Dr. Kim @ a couple low periods in my life. When I REALLY needed to talk to someone other than friends or family. My experiences were Phenomenal! She listen and advised, right on point. I, to this day, think of her often. She left a lasting impression on me. Both as a Counselor and almost as a “friend”. I miss our sessions tremendously. Because talking to her was like talking to a close friend. I know this is a business for her but I grew to Really like, respect & appreciate her! It seems as though she could help work ANYBODY thru ANYTHING. Getting me through some EXTREMELY TOUGH Times in my life. God Bless Her!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
Good morning and Happy New Year's Eve! It is my honor to speak such words of encouragement to Dr. Kim Logan and her wonderful staff. I am a client of Dr. Kim's, along with my daughter and I can truly say she has been a blessing in our lives. A doctor who makes you feel like family is a person I want to always have in our lives. Because mental illness, stress and depression are real, I suggest you and your family meet Dr. Kim and her staff. You will be amazed and feel her (their) compassion. Cassandra D. McKay
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
My visit with Dr. KIM was a very enlightening experience. I have come a long way since I have been seeing her. Thank you Dr. Kim
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
Dr. Logan listens to your situation and gives advice from a Christian perspective.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
Dr. Kim Logan always makes you feel so comfortable when you talk with her, that you can talk about anything. She makes you feel at home and puts you at ease as you share your challenges with her. When you need someone to talk to, she's that person. With Dr. Logan, you're in a no judgement zone. She's incredibly practical, and she helps you to believe that you can make the necessary changes to better your life. She will tell you the truth, but with a genuine interest in seeing you go to the next level in your life. I wish that there were more counselors like Dr. Kim Logan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
Dr. Knowlin has blessed my life enormously! Her dedication to helping others is her life’s work, her mission and ministry. Dr. Knowlin offers excellent counseling services. She cares about the matters of the heart. Her welcoming countenance and joyful spirit put me and all of my anxieties at ease right away. Dr. Knowlin loves helping young people as well. My daughter is the very first recipient of the prestigious Arthur E. Knowlin LMSW Foundation award. This awesome foundation has supported my daughter to obtain a solid foundation through Christian education. I am always grateful! Dr. Knowlin invited my daughter and I to be guests on her show which can be found on the Dare to Dream network and 3ABN. It’s a great show featuring a variety of guests and interesting topics. I recommend Dr. Knowlin to everyone who desires to becoming better and being made whole. She listens intently, she is supportive, compassionate and is committed to counseling. It is her hope that you Live To Be Well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
I have know Dr. Logan for nearly twenty years. I am a so impressed with her compassion and ability to connect with her clients. I high recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
Dr. Kim is caring and compassionate. She is not only listens, she HEARS you when you are speaking, Dr. Kim has an amazing ability to communicate with youth, young adults, adults and seniors. Thank you Dr. Kim! My family and I appreciate you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
I've been seeing Dr. Kim Logan-Nowlin for 4 months now and within the first few sessions, I felt a positive change in my demeanor . She has helped me grow spiritually and mentally. She is truly a blessing to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
Several years ago, my sister and my niece, respectively, came to me after going through a really difficult life altering time. I knew that they needed professional help, so I searched the internet. A cousin recommended Dr. Kim Logan. I referred my sister and niece to Dr. Logan. I am so glad I did. They were very pleased. When they talked about her, it sounded like they were talking about a friend, who cared about their well-being. She has helped them become victors instead of victims. I could definitely see an improvement in their moods and outlook on life. Dr. Logan is genuine and really cares. I had to meet her. After meeting with Dr. Kim, I could see her compassion and love for people, especially women who are in abusive situations. She is genuine, and she makes you feel loved. While engaging in a conversation, her focus is totally on you. She is a professional and her approach is warm, attentive and uplifting. She is truly a gift to anyone who comes into her presence.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Logan?

Kim Logan Communications Christian Counseling Clinic has been successfully addressing the needs of families, youth and individuals experiencing problems, or those with maritial concerns, by providing family therapy, child therapy and substance abuse ...

• Counseling

1981
Oakwood University, Wayne State University

• American Sign Language

Dr. Logan accepts

Dr. Logan accepts the following insurance:

Blue Care Network
Health Select
Cofinity
Cofinity PPO
Magellan Health Services
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP
Value Care Health Systems

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Logan treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Logan's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Pain Management
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Testing