Dr. Kim Logan, PHD

CounselingFemaleAge 53

Dr. Logan
Telehealth services available

Kim Logan Communications Clinic Inc.

3011 W Grand Blvd Ste 423 Detroit, MI 48202

Dr. Kim Logan, PHD is a Counselor in Detroit, MI. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Logan to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Kim Logan, PHD with other Counselors near you

Dr. Logan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Logan

1.0204081632653061%

Dr. Logan?
  • Listened & answered questions (79)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (79)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (76)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (2)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (1)
I love Doctor Logan!! Since going to her she has helped both me and my husband both through this turmoil in our marriage!! She listens and always gives her honest opinion!! I like that she never takes sides and she’s very straight forward!! Dr Logan is a true definition of a women of God, and since I’ve been going to her I myself have got closer to god and she is the reason why she’s very inspiring and I feel so comfortable and at ease every time I have a session with her!! I really believe God put her in me and my husband life for a reason and I have to thank you God for bringing this beautiful women of God into our lives and I truly believe because of her is the reason me and my husband are still together!! I truly recommend her to anyone who’s looking for a therapist!! I can say that she’s very caring and compassionate about what she does and I’m honored to be one of her clients!!
Robrina ward – Oct 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
Dr. Kim is an empathic listener and non-judgmental. She is very knowledgable and professional. Her office is warm and inviting. She creates the safest face for her clients to share openly and authentically.
Erin – Sep 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
I am so fortunate to have Dr. Kim in my life. She has helped me through major life changes and I am blessed to have found someone I can connect with and trust. She's very professional and caring. Everything I could ask for in a therapist.
Sarah Preston – Aug 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
Dr Kim is professional, kind, empathetic and she puts you at ease.
Trish – Aug 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
Dr.logan has been a great help for me she’s a great person ,great customer service and prompt with getting things done .
Jul 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
Dr. Logan has been a blessing to & for my family. Extremely professional, organized, and very thorough. She’s really great with children and teens. Which was a concern of mine in the beginning of my search for counseling for my children. I highly recommend Dr. Logan
Lashayla Jenkins – Jul 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
Dr. Logan has the gift as well as the training to know and sense when there is something that needs to be explored. She gives you the freedom to feel and know that she cares about you and for you. She is dedicated to help you heal, in all areas of your life. You're allowed to give of yourself in a safe nurturing environment. She is a breathe of fresh air!
Michael Wright – Jul 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
Dr. Logan has been such a Blessing to my life. After my first session, I was inspired, Motivated and felt like she earned my trust, which is rare. With me being young I didn't know which way my life was going at that moment, but she helped me seek the potential in myself. After seeing Dr. Logan for a few years now I have now enrolled in a Masters Program and also was a recipient of the Arthur E. Nowlin LMSW Scholarship provided by her late great husband's foundation. Her sessions have been anything less than life-changing and for that reason, I highly recommend Dr. Logan.
Julius J – Apr 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
I truly believe and know that God has given Dr. Nowlin a gift to help individuals. The service is priceless. It is a Blessing to have a Clinician to assist you both spiritually and holistically. I am very grateful for her and her services.
Mrs. Crawford – Apr 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
Working with Dr Logan is always a great experience. She is committed to her clients and operates a very thorough practice. I would recommend her to everyone and know they are in great hands. She has been a blessing to me both professionally and personally.
N Kirkland – Apr 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
Dr. Logan is the very professional. I will recommend her for any of your needs. The office location is very convenient and welcoming. Dr. Logan will take care of you the first time.
Terence Daniels – Feb 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
Dr. Logan is an amazing woman. She has been a crucial part of my growth and healing. She has a unique quality that cannot be taught as she is naturally gifted to do what she does. Her ability to assess is remarkable as she is spot which enables her to treat your practically and appropriately. There is so much more that I can say about Dr. Logan but I will encourage you to see for yourself.
Sherrie Young – Jan 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
I’ve seen Dr. Kim @ a couple low periods in my life. When I REALLY needed to talk to someone other than friends or family. My experiences were Phenomenal! She listen and advised, right on point. I, to this day, think of her often. She left a lasting impression on me. Both as a Counselor and almost as a “friend”. I miss our sessions tremendously. Because talking to her was like talking to a close friend. I know this is a business for her but I grew to Really like, respect & appreciate her! It seems as though she could help work ANYBODY thru ANYTHING. Getting me through some EXTREMELY TOUGH Times in my life. God Bless Her!!
Mrs. Rhodes – Jan 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
Good morning and Happy New Year's Eve! It is my honor to speak such words of encouragement to Dr. Kim Logan and her wonderful staff. I am a client of Dr. Kim's, along with my daughter and I can truly say she has been a blessing in our lives. A doctor who makes you feel like family is a person I want to always have in our lives. Because mental illness, stress and depression are real, I suggest you and your family meet Dr. Kim and her staff. You will be amazed and feel her (their) compassion. Cassandra D. McKay
CASSANDRA D YOUNG-MCKAY – Dec 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
My visit with Dr. KIM was a very enlightening experience. I have come a long way since I have been seeing her. Thank you Dr. Kim
Mrs. Allen – Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
Dr. Logan listens to your situation and gives advice from a Christian perspective.
Angelita Crawford in Romulus, MI – Nov 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
Dr. Kim Logan always makes you feel so comfortable when you talk with her, that you can talk about anything. She makes you feel at home and puts you at ease as you share your challenges with her. When you need someone to talk to, she's that person. With Dr. Logan, you're in a no judgement zone. She's incredibly practical, and she helps you to believe that you can make the necessary changes to better your life. She will tell you the truth, but with a genuine interest in seeing you go to the next level in your life. I wish that there were more counselors like Dr. Kim Logan.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Joseph L. Footman, Jr. – Nov 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
Dr. Knowlin has blessed my life enormously! Her dedication to helping others is her life’s work, her mission and ministry. Dr. Knowlin offers excellent counseling services. She cares about the matters of the heart. Her welcoming countenance and joyful spirit put me and all of my anxieties at ease right away. Dr. Knowlin loves helping young people as well. My daughter is the very first recipient of the prestigious Arthur E. Knowlin LMSW Foundation award. This awesome foundation has supported my daughter to obtain a solid foundation through Christian education. I am always grateful! Dr. Knowlin invited my daughter and I to be guests on her show which can be found on the Dare to Dream network and 3ABN. It’s a great show featuring a variety of guests and interesting topics. I recommend Dr. Knowlin to everyone who desires to becoming better and being made whole. She listens intently, she is supportive, compassionate and is committed to counseling. It is her hope that you Live To Be Well!
Ericka Taylor – Nov 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
I have know Dr. Logan for nearly twenty years. I am a so impressed with her compassion and ability to connect with her clients. I high recommend her.
Pastor Charles Ray Osborne, III. – Nov 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?
Dr. Kim is caring and compassionate. She is not only listens, she HEARS you when you are speaking, Dr. Kim has an amazing ability to communicate with youth, young adults, adults and seniors. Thank you Dr. Kim! My family and I appreciate you!
Felicia – Nov 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kim Logan, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Logan?

Kim Logan Communications Christian Counseling Clinic has been successfully addressing the needs of families, youth and individuals experiencing problems,...Read more

As President of  Kim Logan Communications for over 30 years, she has trained and counseled  people from all walks of life to be INSPIRED and...Read more

• Counseling