Kim Boubon, LCSW

Social Work ·  Female

Kim Boubon
13850 Ballantyne Corporate Pl Ste 500 Charlotte, NC 28277

Kim Boubon, LCSW is a social worker in Charlotte, NC. She specializes in social work and clinical social work.

Kim Boubon accepts

Kim Boubon accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Kim Boubon?
Kim Boubon's Performance
What People Say About Kim Boubon, LCSW
RecentMost Helpful
Kim is an amazing listener, always present and right there with me, and never judges. She is kind, thoughtful, and cares. I appreciate that she helps me take something that feels huge and overwhelming, and breaks it down into more manageable pieces to work through. Kim has taught me realistic and very helpful tools for me to use outside of our sessions. She has helped me so much, and I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Boubon, LCSW?
I started seeing Kim about some underlying childhood issues. I am now an adult but went mostly out of curiosity.She was very approachable and personable and truly felt like a friend. She took the confusion I gave to her about myself and wrapped it in a neat little package and gave it back to me! She helped me deal with anxiety and also has taught me about becoming more "present" in my life. She also appeared at a time in my life when I couldn't have needed her more. I am so thankful for her. :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Boubon, LCSW?
Kim is wonderful ! Not only does she understand you from the clinical standpoint, she understands you from the emotional aspect as well. She will get to the heart of the matter and will guide, teach and give you the tools to navigate whatever situation you are in. Kim helped me through a difficult time and I will always be grateful. I have referred several people to her and they have been very pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Boubon, LCSW?
Kim has been my therapist for over seven years now and she has truly made such an incredible impact on my life. I experienced the loss of a parent at a young age and have seen multiple family members struggle with substance abuse, mental stability, etc. as a result. Kim has helped me put in the self work to stand on my own two feet, establish healthy boundaries, and most importantly, she has taught me how to love myself. I cannot imagine my life without the help and love I have received from Kim
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Boubon, LCSW?

How was your experience with Kim Boubon?

Compare Providers