Kim Bortot, LCSW

Psychotherapy •  Female • Age 43

Kim Bortot

Bortot Counseling Services, LLC

1500 Gateway Blvd Ste 220 Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Kim Bortot, LCSW is a Psychotherapist in Boynton Beach, FL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Kim Bortot to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Psychotherapists in your area

See similar Psychotherapists in Boynton Beach

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Kim Bortot accepts

Kim Bortot accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Kim Bortot treats your condition or procedure

Kim Bortot's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services

Does Kim Bortot, LCSW...

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Have free onsite parking?

Kim Bortot's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kim Bortot

Kim Bortot?
What People Say About Kim Bortot, LCSW
Kim is a wonderful therapist. One of the beat decision I made was deciding to see Kim. She is empathetic and passionate. She has helped me through many many difficult times. She is an amazing therapist! Highly recommend.
Monisha – Jun 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Bortot, LCSW?
Kim is an empathetic, professional therapist who listens and validates your concerns. She helped navigate a difficult time in our life, and I am grateful for her compassion and advice. My husband and I have developed a healthy approach to resolving marital conflicts thanks to her guidance and support.
Nancy, Boynton Beach – Jul 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Bortot, LCSW?
It's easy to see that Kim is not only a great therapist, but a wonderful person. She has a natural ability to calm you down, validate your feelings, and help you to see multiple sides of a situation. She has years of experience with counseling, and it definitely shows. She is knowledgeable about numerous counseling techniques and always finds the right one for each individual. There is no cookie-cutter mold that she uses. Her advice is spot-on every time! I cannot recommend Kim enough!
Megan P in Delray Beach, FL – Jun 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Bortot, LCSW?
Kim really helped change my life. My kidneys had failed and I was very depressed and doing all the wrong things. She never gave up on me, never judged me and is a very caring person. If it was not for her I never would have gotten a kidney transplant. As of May 27th 2018 it will be 3 years since I received my transplant. In addition she brought me to such a good place 3 months after my transplant I went back to school at FAU and received my Masters in Health Administration at 50 years old.
Rick Hanley in Boca Raton, FL – May 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Bortot, LCSW?
Kim is a wonderful therapist. She has been able to help address several issues that we have been having with our teenager. She has been very insightful on all the issues, and helping us develop communication skills to better talk with our teenager, creating a positive outcome for everyone in our family. Thank you for your knowledge, and ongoing support to our family.
Nikol, S in Boynton Beach, FL – Oct 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Bortot, LCSW?
Kim is an exceptionally caring person who truly has the best intentions for those who seek her help and guidance. Kim listens. She is empathetic and works to find solutions. Her compassion and passion for helping people is really inspiring.
Andrew in Delray Beach – Sep 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Bortot, LCSW?
I connected with Kim despite feeling uneasy about reaching out to a therapist for help. I am so glad I did. I was recently diagnosed with a life altering healthcare problem. Kim gave me the chance to really explore my feelings about how this healthcare problem affected my life. Her warmth and caring nature provided me with an incredible amount of comfort & support. Her skill as a therapist is astounding. She helped me so much. Thank you, Kim. You are an angel.
Meredith D. in Palm Beach, FL – Sep 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Bortot, LCSW?
Kim is an incredible advocate. I reached out to her to seek assistance for my ailing grandparents whose level of care needs were becoming difficult to manage. She was amazingly compassionate and so unbelievably resourceful. She connected my grandparents with the support they needed to continue to thrive in their home. I am so grateful of the support she provided to me and my family. She changed my grandparents' circumstance dramatically. We are so appreciative of her care and unwavering support.
Michael S. in Boynton Beach – Sep 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Bortot, LCSW?
Kim is a wonderful therapist. She is attentive, caring, thoughtful, and insightful. Working with her has really helped me with personal growth. I now feel that I have the inner strength to cope better with problems, obstacles, and stress.
P in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Sep 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Bortot, LCSW?
Kim's combination of compassion and resourcefulness are unparalleled. Without her counseling and advocacy, I would never have accessed the medical and nutrition resources I so desperately needed. She truly focuses on helping the whole person.
Tonya C. in West Palm Beach, FL – Sep 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Bortot, LCSW?

How was your experience with Kim Bortot?

I provide attentive, highly personalized mental health therapy and life coaching services for adults struggling with overwhelming stress, depression, anxiety, grief, loss, life transitions, and any other issues that may be impeding the ability to cop...

• Psychotherapy

Msw From University Of South Florida
1999
Bsw From University Of South Florida

More Information

• Does Kim Bortot communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Kim Bortot communicates via email

• Does Kim Bortot offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Kim Bortot offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Kim Bortot offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Kim Bortot offers an online patient portal

• Does Kim Bortot have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Kim Bortot has free onsite parking

• Does Kim Bortot offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Kim Bortot offers weekend visits

• Does Kim Bortot offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Kim Bortot offers evening visits