Kim Bortot, LCSW

Psychotherapy ·  Female · Age 42

Kim Bortot

Bortot Counseling Services, LLC

12161 Ken Adams Way Ste 154 Wellington, FL 33414

Kim Bortot, LCSW is a psychotherapist in Wellington, FL. She specializes in psychotherapy, counseling, and more.

Kim Bortot accepts

Kim Bortot accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Kim Bortot treats your condition or procedure

Kim Bortot's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

I provide attentive, highly personalized mental health therapy and life coaching services for adults struggling with overwhelming stress, depression, anxiety, grief, loss, life transitions, and any other issues that may be impeding the ability to cop...

• Psychotherapy

Kim Bortot?
Kim Bortot's Performance
What People Say About Kim Bortot, LCSW
RecentMost Helpful
It's easy to see that Kim is not only a great therapist, but a wonderful person. She has a natural ability to calm you down, validate your feelings, and help you to see multiple sides of a situation. She has years of experience with counseling, and it definitely shows. She is knowledgeable about numerous counseling techniques and always finds the right one for each individual. There is no cookie-cutter mold that she uses. Her advice is spot-on every time! I cannot recommend Kim enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Bortot, LCSW?
Kim really helped change my life. My kidneys had failed and I was very depressed and doing all the wrong things. She never gave up on me, never judged me and is a very caring person. If it was not for her I never would have gotten a kidney transplant. As of May 27th 2018 it will be 3 years since I received my transplant. In addition she brought me to such a good place 3 months after my transplant I went back to school at FAU and received my Masters in Health Administration at 50 years old.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Bortot, LCSW?
Kim is a wonderful therapist. She has been able to help address several issues that we have been having with our teenager. She has been very insightful on all the issues, and helping us develop communication skills to better talk with our teenager, creating a positive outcome for everyone in our family. Thank you for your knowledge, and ongoing support to our family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Bortot, LCSW?
Kim is an exceptionally caring person who truly has the best intentions for those who seek her help and guidance. Kim listens. She is empathetic and works to find solutions. Her compassion and passion for helping people is really inspiring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Bortot, LCSW?
I connected with Kim despite feeling uneasy about reaching out to a therapist for help. I am so glad I did. I was recently diagnosed with a life altering healthcare problem. Kim gave me the chance to really explore my feelings about how this healthcare problem affected my life. Her warmth and caring nature provided me with an incredible amount of comfort & support. Her skill as a therapist is astounding. She helped me so much. Thank you, Kim. You are an angel.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Bortot, LCSW?
Kim is an incredible advocate. I reached out to her to seek assistance for my ailing grandparents whose level of care needs were becoming difficult to manage. She was amazingly compassionate and so unbelievably resourceful. She connected my grandparents with the support they needed to continue to thrive in their home. I am so grateful of the support she provided to me and my family. She changed my grandparents' circumstance dramatically. We are so appreciative of her care and unwavering support.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Bortot, LCSW?
Kim is a wonderful therapist. She is attentive, caring, thoughtful, and insightful. Working with her has really helped me with personal growth. I now feel that I have the inner strength to cope better with problems, obstacles, and stress.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Bortot, LCSW?
Kim's combination of compassion and resourcefulness are unparalleled. Without her counseling and advocacy, I would never have accessed the medical and nutrition resources I so desperately needed. She truly focuses on helping the whole person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Bortot, LCSW?

How was your experience with Kim Bortot?

Bortot Counseling Services, LLC