Kim Bortot, LCSW

Kim Bortot
Telehealth services available

Bortot Counseling Services LLC

850 NW Federal Hwy Ste 108 Stuart, FL 34994

Kim Bortot, LCSW is a Psychotherapist in Stuart, FL. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Kim Bortot to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychotherapists in your area

"I maintain a genuine personality and a very strong work ethic.  I am completely dedicated to each client.  Quality of life and quality of care are the forefront of services I provide to each client I ..."

- Kim Bortot, LCSW

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Kim Bortot treats your condition or procedure

Kim Bortot's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Kim Bortot accepts

Kim Bortot accepts the following insurance:

Kim Bortot's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kim Bortot

Kim Bortot
Kim is warm, empathetic, and attentive to the needs of her clients. She helps put you at ease from the moment you speak to her on the phone. She is a skilled and caring clinician. Wonderful person, too!
K.B. – Apr 08, 2021
Kim really helped me out of a very difficult situation. When walking out of her office, after our first initial appointment, I felt relieved and for the first time, I felt like I would make it through my tough situation. My experience when talking to her was like talking to a good friend who is always there to support you no matter what. She’s also pretty funny too, which was a plus in my book. :) If you’re searching for a good therapist to help you cope through whatever situation you're dealing with, I highly recommend connecting with her!
Niquya C – Jan 27, 2021
Kim is a wonderful therapist. One of the beat decision I made was deciding to see Kim. She is empathetic and passionate. She has helped me through many many difficult times. She is an amazing therapist! Highly recommend.
Monisha – Jun 13, 2020
Kim is an empathetic, professional therapist who listens and validates your concerns. She helped navigate a difficult time in our life, and I am grateful for her compassion and advice. My husband and I have developed a healthy approach to resolving marital conflicts thanks to her guidance and support.
Nancy, Boynton Beach – Jul 21, 2019
It's easy to see that Kim is not only a great therapist, but a wonderful person. She has a natural ability to calm you down, validate your feelings, and help you to see multiple sides of a situation. She has years of experience with counseling, and it definitely shows. She is knowledgeable about numerous counseling techniques and always finds the right one for each individual. There is no cookie-cutter mold that she uses. Her advice is spot-on every time! I cannot recommend Kim enough!
Megan P in Delray Beach, FL – Jun 12, 2018
Kim really helped change my life. My kidneys had failed and I was very depressed and doing all the wrong things. She never gave up on me, never judged me and is a very caring person. If it was not for her I never would have gotten a kidney transplant. As of May 27th 2018 it will be 3 years since I received my transplant. In addition she brought me to such a good place 3 months after my transplant I went back to school at FAU and received my Masters in Health Administration at 50 years old.
Rick Hanley in Boca Raton, FL – May 02, 2018
Kim is a wonderful therapist. She has been able to help address several issues that we have been having with our teenager. She has been very insightful on all the issues, and helping us develop communication skills to better talk with our teenager, creating a positive outcome for everyone in our family. Thank you for your knowledge, and ongoing support to our family.
Nikol, S in Boynton Beach, FL – Oct 13, 2016
Kim is an exceptionally caring person who truly has the best intentions for those who seek her help and guidance. Kim listens. She is empathetic and works to find solutions. Her compassion and passion for helping people is really inspiring.
Andrew in Delray Beach – Sep 28, 2016
I connected with Kim despite feeling uneasy about reaching out to a therapist for help. I am so glad I did. I was recently diagnosed with a life altering healthcare problem. Kim gave me the chance to really explore my feelings about how this healthcare problem affected my life. Her warmth and caring nature provided me with an incredible amount of comfort & support. Her skill as a therapist is astounding. She helped me so much. Thank you, Kim. You are an angel.
Meredith D. in Palm Beach, FL – Sep 21, 2016
Kim is an incredible advocate. I reached out to her to seek assistance for my ailing grandparents whose level of care needs were becoming difficult to manage. She was amazingly compassionate and so unbelievably resourceful. She connected my grandparents with the support they needed to continue to thrive in their home. I am so grateful of the support she provided to me and my family. She changed my grandparents' circumstance dramatically. We are so appreciative of her care and unwavering support.
Michael S. in Boynton Beach – Sep 21, 2016
Kim is a wonderful therapist. She is attentive, caring, thoughtful, and insightful. Working with her has really helped me with personal growth. I now feel that I have the inner strength to cope better with problems, obstacles, and stress.
P in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Sep 21, 2016
Kim's combination of compassion and resourcefulness are unparalleled. Without her counseling and advocacy, I would never have accessed the medical and nutrition resources I so desperately needed. She truly focuses on helping the whole person.
Tonya C. in West Palm Beach, FL – Sep 19, 2016

How was your experience with Kim Bortot?

I maintain a genuine personality and a very strong work ethic.  I am completely dedicated to each client.  Quality of life and quality of care...Read more

My name is Kim Bortot, and I am the licensed psychotherapist for Bortot Counseling Services.  I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker active in...Read more

• Psychotherapy