Kim Bennett, CNM

Midwifery •  Female

Kim Bennett

OB/GYN Associates Of Erie

100 Peach St Ste 300 Erie, PA 16507

Kim Bennett, CNM is a midwife in Erie, PA. She specializes in midwifery.

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

Kim Bennett accepts

Kim Bennett accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America PPO
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
UPMC
UPMC PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Kim Bennett treats your condition or procedure

Kim Bennett's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kim Bennett

3.2

4.761904761904762%

Kim Bennett?
Kim Bennett's Performance
What People Say About Kim Bennett, CNM
This woman knows what she’s doing! I gave her all my trust, and I was able to experience the most accelerating birth out of all my children! She made me feel in control of the birth but yet was doing her job. I love Kim and I wish I was having more kids just to have her again, and wish I would have had her for my other births! Once in a life time best experience I have ever had! Thank you so much for doing your job so well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Bennett, CNM?
I have been going to her for years. She is thorough and knows her medical info well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Bennett, CNM?
Yes, she is VERY blunt and some may take that as rude. My experience with her involved her shrieking at my husband when I needed emergency care and didn’t go to “her” ER. I wouldn’t recommend her; there are plenty of other ob/gyn care providers in Erie. She’s fine, but that’s as far as I’ll go. And why settle for “fine”? She certainly was a negative experience during my first pregnancy. She’s not everyone’s cup of tea. It’s a hard NO from me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Bennett, CNM?
Kim Bennett is absolutely best and we are so lucky to have her in Erie! She wants what is best for you and your baby and is not affraid to tell you (or anyone else) what to do so that you have a safe pregnancy and delivery. Kim genuinely cares about you, she is right there for you every step of the way. I am a nurse and I wanted cared for the way I care for my patients, I wanted someone present who I could trust and would tell me exactly what to do. Kim was that and soooo much more. If you want a provider who truely cares about you as a person, woman, mother and your baby, she is it! Melissa RN
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Bennett, CNM?
Kim is amazing !!! She has been real about everything from the start ! No beating around the bush ! I would recommend Kim for any of my friends!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Bennett, CNM?
Kim is an excellent OBGYN. I've always been sort of shy about going to the OB especially with some of my medical issues but Kim has always listened with open ears and responded in a matter-of-fact but kind way. She always makes sure you leave with all of your questions/concerns answered and she makes you feel right at home. She is also quite humorous. Thank you Dr.Bennett!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Bennett, CNM?
I am an RN specializing in Women's health and Pediatrics. I wanted a natural birth, but had difficulty finding a provider in Erie who fully supported me. I switched to Kim at 30wks in order to have care by a midwife. It was the best decision I could have made, Kim is a total boss. Its her way or the highway for prenatal care, but a guardian angel on delivery day. She is hilariously sarcastic and abrasive when she means business, but it is all for the good of you and your baby! She's the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Bennett, CNM?
I WOULDN'T EVEN GIVE HER ONE STAR. THIS SUPPOSED TO BE PROFESSIONAL WAS NOTHING BUT RUDE TO MY DAUGHTER AND MYSELF. SHE ACTUALLY HAD THE NERVE TO PULL MY 3 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AWAY FROM A LIGHT BY THE HOOD OF HER COAT! WE CALLED THE OFFICE TO REPORT HER AND THE ONLY THING THEY SAID TO MY DAUGHTER WAS "WELL YOU WONT BE ABLE TO SEE HER AGAIN IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE TO A DR NOW"! WE WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THAT OFFICE AGAIN. KIM BENNETTSHOULD BE FIRED AND NEVER WORK WITH PEOPLE AGAIN.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Bennett, CNM?
Where do I start? Not only was Kim rude and insensitive as others have stated over and over again, but she also took absolutely zero of my concerns seriously. It was her way or the highway (her words) and she refused to even speak with me about other options. Now, over a year later, I've also found out that she spread rumors about me to other professionals that work at the hospital. How disgusting!! I can't imagine any medical professional (doctors, nurses, midwives, etc.) doing that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Bennett, CNM?
Kim delivered our second child, and comparing the care I received with my first and second pregnancy, there is no chance that I would ever choose anyone different! Kim is incredible. She is focused on providing you with the tools you need for a healthy pregnancy, and most importantly a healthy baby. She was supportive, reassuring, knowledgeable, and to her I wasn't just another client. The birth of my daughter was a very positive and peaceful experience all thanks to Kim. HIGHLY recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kim Bennett, CNM?

How was your experience with Kim Bennett?

Kim Bennett, CNM is a midwife in Erie, PA. She specializes in midwifery.

• Midwifery