Khadijat Quadri, LPC

CounselingFemale

Khadijat Quadri
4100 E Piedras Dr Ste 262 San Antonio, TX 78228

Khadijat Quadri, LPC is a Counselor in San Antonio, TX. Be sure to call ahead with Khadijat Quadri to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

Review Highlight

"I have been to countless counselors over the years and nothing compares to the counseling services Khadijat provides! She has helped me learn how to explore..."

- ForeverGrateful in San Antonio, TXSee more reviews

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Khadijat Quadri treats your condition or procedure

Khadijat Quadri accepts

Khadijat Quadri accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Preferred PPO

Khadijat Quadri's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Khadijat Quadri

Khadijat Quadri?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (26)
  • Explained conditions well (26)
  • Listened & answered questions (26)
    Amazing therapist has completely changed my life!!
    Han – Mar 02, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Khadijat Quadri, LPC?
    I had been seeing a psychiatrist who told me I had anxiety and depression and for years prescribed medications that made me feel terrible. I decided to see Quadri after reading her reviews and website. By the end of my session, she helped me realize that I had a high functioning form Asperger. My symptoms did fit the diagnosis. Now I can get the right help. She’s amazing.
    G.F – Nov 25, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Khadijat Quadri, LPC?
    In the last 2 years, I have been prescribed 11 different psychotropic medications for my anxiety and depression. I then began to suffer from serious side effects and the doctors who prescribed me these medications, started playing dumb. My symptoms got worst. I would get burning sensations in my head, uncontrollable muscle movements, extremely negative thoughts just to mention a few. I was researching online for alternative treatment and found kuadra. She responded to my email immediately and set up my appointment. At my first appointment, she told me exactly what was happening to my brain ( over firing neurotransmitters and polarity imbalance) and health due to these medications and gave me simple remedies to try at home. We had 2 polarity therapy sessions and the burning sensations stopped, I was functioning, cooking and singing after the first session. By the second session I felt like myself again. My advice to anyone suffering from medication side effects, call kuadra!
    D. F – Jan 26, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Khadijat Quadri, LPC?
    A very different approach to therapy but highly effective at getting to the root of my problems. Ones she helped be figure out what was really going on, it was easy to come up with lasting solutions. I highly recommend her if you feel stuck. Plus her office is very inviting and relaxing.
    Anonymous in San Antonio , TX – Feb 25, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Khadijat Quadri, LPC?
    Miss Quadri provides a peaceful and healing environment. I feel safe in her presence. Her approach to therapy encompasses the soul. Her counseling techniques changed my life, because I am relieved of depression. Every session with Miss Quadri is in tune with my emotional, mental, and spiritual needs. I highly recommend Kuadra counseling, because she's the best in San Antonio!
    Feb 22, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Khadijat Quadri, LPC?
    Khadijat has a refreshing way of bringing me to insight that I have never found with any other counselor. I highly recommend her to others!
    Jun 22, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Khadijat Quadri, LPC?
    I have been to countless counselors over the years and nothing compares to the counseling services Khadijat provides! She has helped me learn how to explore and discover myself which has facilitated tremendous personal growth and healing. I am very thankful and blessed to have crossed her path and I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend her to anyone and everyone!
    ForeverGrateful in San Antonio, TX – Jun 21, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Khadijat Quadri, LPC?
    I have been to several therapists over the years for anxiety and depression and Khadijat’s approach has, by far, been the most successful. She offers a holistic approach with tangible techniques that you can apply to your daily living. The results are far more successful than traditional therapy. I recommend her with no reservations whatsoever.
    San Antonio, TX – Jun 21, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Khadijat Quadri, LPC?
    Performed wonders for my daughter!
    James in San Antonio, TX – Jun 21, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Khadijat Quadri, LPC?
    The service I get with Khadijat Quadri’s counseling is by far the best I’ve ever had. She listens when all others just give advise, but not knowing the root of the issue. Thank you, Khadijat Quadri. You’re the best.
    Johnny G Sandoval in San antonio, TX – Jun 21, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Khadijat Quadri, LPC?
    Very understanding w my daughter, listens to what she has to say, makes my daughter feel comfortable, she has really helped my daughter alot, will continue to keep seeing her..and office settings are so relaxing..we love it
    Irene granado in San antonio texas, TX – Jun 21, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Khadijat Quadri, LPC?
    Its like having your own personal guru psychic. Kuadra has a psycho-spirtual approach. She knew stuff about me that I never told anyone and connected to my grandparents who passed away. I finally had closure
    D in Houston, TX – Dec 04, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Khadijat Quadri, LPC?
    I have struggled with social anxiety and history of abuse. Kuadra has helped me a lot. She is intuitive and helped me understand the root causes and gave me tools to overcome my problems and take better care of myself. I still see her for hypnosis and intuitive readings.
    San Antonio, TX – Aug 26, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Khadijat Quadri, LPC?
    I've struggled with finding the right counselor my whole life. Unexpectedly I stumbled across Miss Khadijat profile online. After Reading it I decided to take a chance. I can say that it's something I do not regret. I wish I meet her sooner. In the few weeks that I've been going to her I've seen significant progress in my behavior and mood. She's an honest, caring, non- judgmental person who's easy to talks to. She isn't pushy and explains questions with ease. I would highly recommend her!!!
    Moonlightsanctuary in San Antonio, TX – Mar 03, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Khadijat Quadri, LPC?
    Quadri is very knowledgeable and easy to speak with. She is understanding and compassionate about helping people. She has helped me and my son tremendously. I have seen other therapist but I have to say that Quadri has been the best fit for me and my family.
    Norma Eckard in San Antonio, TX – Mar 03, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Khadijat Quadri, LPC?
    Ms. Khadijat Quadri has been the best fit for my child's needs. From the moment I read her bio, to the first appointment and throughout the other appointments I have not only seen great improvement in my child's life, I have also seen it in the household along within myself. I would definitely recommend her if you are looking for someone who genuinely cares about your healing process.
    Healing Soul in San Antonio, TX – Feb 26, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Khadijat Quadri, LPC?
    Very down to earth and doesn't sugar coat anything. I would keep going to her for the rest of my life if I could.
    Killeen, TX – Feb 05, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Khadijat Quadri, LPC?
    She is exactly what I need! She listens and knows exactly what to ask and say to help me understand the issues I'm struggling with and then empowers me with the tools I need to address the issues in my life as they come up. There are so many things people struggle with, whether it's a person or situation out of your control. She helps you address the only thing you can change...the way you understand, receive and react to these issues.
    CeCe in San Antonio, TX – Jan 30, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Khadijat Quadri, LPC?
    I really enjoy my sessions. She really listens to what your saying. As someone who didn't see counseling as a helpful tool, I'm now very happy that I have went and experienced this. It has changed me for the better. I am continuing to grow as a person.
    J in San Antonio, TX – Jan 18, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Khadijat Quadri, LPC?
    She has been and to this day the most amazing therapist, mentor and friend that I could ever hope for. She has helped me through out all of my lows currently and i definitely recommend her to anyone who needs help either spiritually or mentally.
    Genesis O. in San Antonio, TX – Dec 21, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Khadijat Quadri, LPC?

How was your experience with Khadijat Quadri?

• Counseling