Khadijat Quadri, LPC

Counseling •  Female

Khadijat Quadri
4100 E Piedras Dr Ste 262 San Antonio, TX 78228

Khadijat Quadri, LPC is a counselor in San Antonio, TX. She specializes in counseling.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Khadijat Quadri accepts

Khadijat Quadri accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Khadijat Quadri treats your condition or procedure

Khadijat Quadri's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Khadijat Quadri

Khadijat Quadri?
Khadijat Quadri's Performance
What People Say About Khadijat Quadri, LPC
In the last 2 years, I have been prescribed 11 different psychotropic medications for my anxiety and depression. I then began to suffer from serious side effects and the doctors who prescribed me these medications, started playing dumb. My symptoms got worst. I would get burning sensations in my head, uncontrollable muscle movements, extremely negative thoughts just to mention a few. I was researching online for alternative treatment and found kuadra. She responded to my email immediately and set up my appointment. At my first appointment, she told me exactly what was happening to my brain ( over firing neurotransmitters and polarity imbalance) and health due to these medications and gave me simple remedies to try at home. We had 2 polarity therapy sessions and the burning sensations stopped, I was functioning, cooking and singing after the first session. By the second session I felt like myself again. My advice to anyone suffering from medication side effects, call kuadra!
×Post a ResponseAre you Khadijat Quadri, LPC?
A very different approach to therapy but highly effective at getting to the root of my problems. Ones she helped be figure out what was really going on, it was easy to come up with lasting solutions. I highly recommend her if you feel stuck. Plus her office is very inviting and relaxing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Khadijat Quadri, LPC?
Miss Quadri provides a peaceful and healing environment. I feel safe in her presence. Her approach to therapy encompasses the soul. Her counseling techniques changed my life, because I am relieved of depression. Every session with Miss Quadri is in tune with my emotional, mental, and spiritual needs. I highly recommend Kuadra counseling, because she's the best in San Antonio!
×Post a ResponseAre you Khadijat Quadri, LPC?
Khadijat has a refreshing way of bringing me to insight that I have never found with any other counselor. I highly recommend her to others!
×Post a ResponseAre you Khadijat Quadri, LPC?
I have been to countless counselors over the years and nothing compares to the counseling services Khadijat provides! She has helped me learn how to explore and discover myself which has facilitated tremendous personal growth and healing. I am very thankful and blessed to have crossed her path and I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend her to anyone and everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Khadijat Quadri, LPC?
I have been to several therapists over the years for anxiety and depression and Khadijat’s approach has, by far, been the most successful. She offers a holistic approach with tangible techniques that you can apply to your daily living. The results are far more successful than traditional therapy. I recommend her with no reservations whatsoever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Khadijat Quadri, LPC?
Performed wonders for my daughter!
×Post a ResponseAre you Khadijat Quadri, LPC?
The service I get with Khadijat Quadri’s counseling is by far the best I’ve ever had. She listens when all others just give advise, but not knowing the root of the issue. Thank you, Khadijat Quadri. You’re the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Khadijat Quadri, LPC?
Very understanding w my daughter, listens to what she has to say, makes my daughter feel comfortable, she has really helped my daughter alot, will continue to keep seeing her..and office settings are so relaxing..we love it
×Post a ResponseAre you Khadijat Quadri, LPC?
Its like having your own personal guru psychic. Kuadra has a psycho-spirtual approach. She knew stuff about me that I never told anyone and connected to my grandparents who passed away. I finally had closure
×Post a ResponseAre you Khadijat Quadri, LPC?

How was your experience with Khadijat Quadri?

• Counseling