Dr. Kevin Willmore, DPT

Physical Therapy •  Male

Dr. Willmore

FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers, Bullhead City, AZ

3782 Highway 95 Ste 2 Bullhead City, AZ 86442

Dr. Kevin Willmore, DPT is a physical therapist in Bullhead City, AZ and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Chicago Medical School/Rosalind FRanklin University of Medicine and Science in 1997 and specializes in physical therapy, rehabilitation, and more.

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Willmore accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Willmore treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Willmore's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Willmore

Dr. Willmore?
Dr. Willmore's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kevin Willmore, DPT
excellent level of professional attitude /// displays high level of competentcy
Very informative and awesome
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Willmore, DPT?
Therapy place look neat and Randy doing Good job and helps my ankle relief and hope heals in future
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Willmore, DPT?
12/10 definitely reccomend this therapy office! Very friendly knowledgable staff. Always very prompt and on time!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Willmore, DPT?
Staff was amazing! Would highly recommend...have been treated by Kevin, Randy, Monica and Jessica, all are ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Willmore, DPT?
The Fyzical Therapy staff is great. I experienced true listening where the therapy matched my need. Randy really cares about his the people he is helping. Thank you Fyzical Therapy staff for your help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Willmore, DPT?
Wonderful staff, all do a very good job! Fyzical therapy and balance Center, to anyone requiring assistance with physical problems. They, the staff and the center, is far better than any other services in the area!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Willmore, DPT?
Very likely I would, as this has been a very good experience for me. The physical program they have been using on me has helped make my back stronger and lessen the pain in my lower leg. Randy and his team have really helped me progress and have given me great instructions on how to keep moving forward with my own at home PT.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Willmore, DPT?
It was great. A very good job by all. Helpful and personable. Clean and well kept facility. I would most surely recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Willmore, DPT?
I have spinal stenosis which is a degenerative disease - I was fortunate a few years ago when I was told that physical therapy could be an option for my back pain and sciatica nerve pain in place of injections and/or prescription pain medications - I could not quite believe how much better my back felt after a course of PT - all of the staff members are extremely professional - patient - understanding and have such a good rapport with the patients. I find myself once again returning to PT since my condition is degenerative as I mentioned earlier - the program Dr. Willmore has set up for me after my evaluation by him is showing the same positive results I experienced the first time around. I highly recommend any one of any age or condition that would require PT not to hesitate to go to Dr. Willmore.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Willmore, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Willmore?

• Physical Therapy