Kevin Wilke, MS

Kevin Wilke, MS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsMale

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Kevin Wilke, MS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Green Bay, WI. His office is not accepting new patients.

Ryther Jeffrey S DDS MS SC

Ryther Jeffrey S DDS MS SC111 Broadview Dr Green Bay, WI 54301

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Kevin Wilke's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kevin Wilke

Kevin Wilke

I’m 60 years old and developed a problem with my bite. Also, I just wanted straight teeth. Dr. Wilke gave me an affordable plan. He was honest and thorough. His staff are so nice and accommodating. After the predicted 8 months of wearing braces, I now have a smile I want to show off. You can’t go wrong with Dr. Wilke and his professional staff. Thank you so much.
Mary Ellen – Jun 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Kevin Wilke, MS?
Having a nice smile gives a person confidence. Dr. Wilke has given both of my sons beautiful smiles. I truly appreciate the way the finance team spread out the payments to make the bill extremely easy to pay off. When we needed them on the weekend due to a pillow fight-induced braces emergency, they were there for us - at no charge. I can't thank Dr. Wilke and his team enough.
Christine McIntire – May 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kevin Wilke, MS?
Dr Whilke has been an amazing orthodontist. He did braces for my son who had a complex jaw deformity and his smile is beautiful! I also receive treatment as an adult and I’m thrilled with my new smile . Thank you Dr Whilke and you’re wonderful staff
J Brown in De Pere , WI – Feb 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kevin Wilke, MS?
Awesome experience (10 stars) Dr Wilke's staff is very helpful, kind and always willing to accommodate your concerns. Being an older patient and planning on doing restoration with Dr Ryther when Dr Wilke was finished was truly a pleasure from day one. Both doctors worked as a team to create beautiful results. After the braces came off my teeth looked great!!! Only one tooth needed very little restoration. Dr Ryther (an Artist) agreed....great results !!! Happy Day Happy Day, danced out:):)
CR in De Pere – Oct 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Kevin Wilke, MS?
Dr. Wilke is top notch! He is a professional and has a fantastic practice with friendly and kind staff. Dr. Wilke adds a personal touch to his care for his patients and it does not go unnoticed! I would recommend Dr. Wilke over and over!
Vicky B. – Apr 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Kevin Wilke, MS?

How was your experience with Kevin Wilke?