Dr. Kevin Udis, PHD

Clinical Psychology ·  Male

Dr. Udis
2523 Broadway St Ste 202 Boulder, CO 80304

Dr. Kevin Udis, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Boulder, CO. He specializes in clinical psychology and adolescent psychology.

Dr. Udis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Udis

2.2

Dr. Udis?
Dr. Udis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kevin Udis, PHD
Dr. Udis helped my teenage child through a very difficult time. I highly recommend him for therapy with children and young adults.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Udis, PHD?
Dr. Udis made it very clear that he had no interest in learning the facts of our case, and because of that, he caused more harm than good. Incompentant, forgetful, those are just a few things to describe the man who was responsible for my sons future and safety. Just scary! The mother of my child had multiple CPS reports filed against her, he felt it wasn't necessary to follow up on those. I highly advise you to look for other resources than Udis if you are needing a PRE.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Udis, PHD?
Dr. Udis was exceptionally good at connecting with my preadolescent son and showed great tact and skill with treating my son's depression and anxiety issues. Dr. Udis was also very available to me as a worried parent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Udis, PHD?
I meet with Kevin twice. My opinion of Kevin is based on my experience. My experience with Kevin is he left out a great deal of material, soft science if any science at all was presented in his reports. his bias opinions based on limited material was presented. The judge insisted that we do a 3rd and 4th PRE. The decision to use Kevin was based on a recommendation of a therapist by the name of Tasha Medley -and the state said she has some issues she was disciplined = lack of ethics
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Udis, PHD?
Dr. Udis's PRE investigation was quite unprofessional and negligent. Even though he had 4 months to complete the investigation, he asked for an extension and still procrastinated until the last week. His report was nearly incoherent and full of inaccuracies and illogical conclusions, extraordinarily sloppy and unprofessional. My view was shared by my lawyer, my therapist and the impartial arbitrator, a former boulder county judge. My lawyer said he would never use him again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Udis, PHD?
Dr. Udis was hired to write a PRE. After much money and time, the document he wrote made no sense--the recommendations were vague at best, many sentences were incoherent, he confused names and facts, etc. I know that reviews of doctors who perform PREs are often negative. This is different. My ex-husband, the person my ex hired to dispute the PRE, and the judge all agreed that this PRE was useless due to poor professional work on behalf of the doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Udis, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Udis?

• Clinical Psychology
  • Adolescent Psychology

Dr. Udis accepts

Dr. Udis accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Udis treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Udis' conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • ADHD Testing
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Psychological Disorders