Dr. Kevin Tucker, DC

Dr. Kevin Tucker, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Kevin Tucker, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Blue Springs, MO.

320 NW Woods Chapel Rd

Blue Springs, MO 64015

Learn about Dr. Tucker

• Chiropractic

Dr. Tucker does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Education data for Dr. Tucker is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Tucker has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tucker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tucker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tucker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tucker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tucker to family and friends
Dr. Tucker's Performance
Independence, MO |
I was very hesitant about going to a Chiropractor because I have heard horror stories. However, I had to go because I had a pinched nerve in my arm that was causing my fingers to go numb and affected my job. Dr. Tucker came highly recommended. I told him that if he could heal me, I would be his biggest supporter. Not only did he heal my arm, months later he healed my sprained ankle and hip injury. I now go once a week to keep everything in working order. I love his staff as they are so caring!
in Blue Springs, MO |
On April 21st I had such an extreme back pain and needed to see a Chiro asap. Luckily I was able to call Kevin Tucker's office and after speaking with Kamber & Amanda, they were able to make time in their schedule for me to come in! The staff is awesome and understanding of those who tend to wait for last minute appointments; like myself and are open at times that fit around anyone's schedule. Quite convenient and very sincere. Overall, my experience with Tucker Chiropractic was outstanding!
in Louisiana |
ALTHOUGH IT WAS MANY YEARS AGO, AT ABOUT 20 YEARS. I Thought Dr Kevin Tucker was the best Chiropractor I had ever seen (before and since). A recent problem with a tree falling on my head, thus breaking six vertebrates (or 7) has had me think of Dr. Tucker. I moved from the area years ago., or I would return.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Tucker, DC?
Are you Dr. Tucker?