Clinical Psychology  |
Male
Dr. Kevin Smith, PHD
Dr. Kevin Smith, PHD is a clinical psychology provider who practices in Baytown, TX.

720 Rollingbrook St

Baytown, TX 77521

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Smith

• Clinical Psychology

Dr. Smith does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Smith is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Smith has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Smith has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Smith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Smith's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Smith to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Smith's Performance
in Spring, Texas |
I have seen Dr. Smith twice for evaluations. The first was for a surgery, and the second was for job. I was nervous at first, but he put me at ease. I had a great experience.
in Houston, Texas |
I was having a hard time at work, and I almost lost my job because I was so depressed. Dr. Smith was able to put a plan together that enabled me to get better and get me back to work.
Houston, TX |
If you do not answer his questions accordingly he will fail you! I felt like he was digging in business that was confidential between myself an my job that I felt uncomfortable answering. I was placed in the kitchen to complete testing on the laptop. The entire time they walked back and forth, slamming drawers, printer going off every 5 seconds, phone ringing off the hook, yelling on the phone, people coming in from the back door.. Like seriously? This could not be a professional site for testin
Port Lavaca, TX |
All I'm going to say is that dr. smith is not a very good doctor and I wasted my time on going to see him for a psychological test and if I know anybody else who says that they are going to see him for the same thing I'm going to tell them see someone else.
in Pearland, TX |
Dr. Smith cares deeply for his patients. his calm and nonjudgmental demeanor, as well as his skills as a psychologist, are why i continue to see him. his staff are warm and caring as well.
Kingwood, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Smith as a Psychologist. He has helped me deal with a lot of life's issues in a caring non-judgmental way.
in Katy, TX |
I've been with Dr Smith for many years for help in managing my bipolar symptoms, severe depression. I've been through at least 10 therapists in the past 20 years. I trust Dr Smith 100% and I have gained significant Insight into myself
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Smith has helped me out a great deal over the years. I am very grateful for his assistance on some very personal matters. He is very insightful and I always leave feeling better about things.
in League City, TX |
Office staff is awful. They need to work on their active listening skills. Dr. Smith insulates himself from patients with the staff. It's very challenging to work with them. Dr. Smith himself is very busy, and jumped to conclusions with regard to my condition. He referred me to a psychiatrist who agreed that the conclusions reached by Dr. Smith in one visit were not accurate. I'm searching for another psychologist.
in Houston, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Smith for 9 months now and he has been able to really hone in at my anxiety. I have seen other therapists to help me cope with my anxiety and constant fear and for the last several months the insight he provides (the way he talks to me and the questions he asks) has made a huge difference in assuming responsibility for how my thinking fuels my anxiety. I am learning how to prioritize what give importance to. I have learned concrete tools. Thank you Dr. Smith.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Smith, PHD?
Are you Dr. Smith?