Dr. Kevin Kaldy, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 45

Dr. Kaldy

The Chiropractic Center of Las Vegas

8821 W Sahara Ave Ste 120 Las Vegas, NV 89117

Dr. Kevin Kaldy, DC is a chiropractor in Las Vegas, NV and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic-West in 2001 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Kaldy accepts

Dr. Kaldy accepts the following insurance:

Aetna POS
Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Assurant Health
Coventry Health Care
Culinary Health Fund
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check if Dr. Kaldy treats your condition or procedure

• Tendon Disorders
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Thoracic Disc Disorders
  • Traumatic Spine Disease

As a chiropractor it is my personal responsibility to get you out of pain as quickly and effectively as I can. Your care and experience is of utmost importance to me.

• Chiropractic

Dr. Kaldy?
Dr. Kaldy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kevin Kaldy, DC
Recent
Doctor, I had an excruciating pinched nerve for over 40 days and in one appointment you alleviated this agony. The care and love for your patients is evident even with just the one Appt I have had with you. You are literally saving my life. I can’t wait to come back for my rehab and I’ve also begun referring you to many of my friends who are also suffering! Thank you for letting me have hope again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Kaldy, DC?
Susan: I came to Dr. Kaldy because I wanted his help to maintain my good health and prevent neck pain (that brought me to my knees last December!). I like his friendliness as he dispenses practical professional advice that I enjoy following. I've been seeing him on a regular basis for adjustments. It makes me feel good and I like having him as my health partner. Dr. Kaldy's professional team is great, too. Welcoming and efficient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Kaldy, DC?
Dr Kaldy is an awesome chiropractor, I admire his love for his profession, the desire to help others, and not to mention his cool sense of humor. His office staff are very warm and accommodating. I recently had an MUA (Manipulation Under Anesthesia) procedure which he he did with Dr Wagoner. I have a very positive experience to share and a desirable outcome of the procedure. Please don't hesitate to call his office and schedule an appointment if you think you might be a candidate for MUA.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Kaldy, DC?
Dr. Kaldy is an excellent chiropractor. I highly recommend him for any issue of pain, headaches, achy stiff joints or any medical issue you may have. He and his staff are extremely professional, knowledgeable and courteous! Good job one and all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Kaldy, DC?
I highly recommend Dr Kaldy. I have been seeing him for a year now and before my visit my right leg and hip were preventing me from doing activities that I love, now this summer I am enjoying my wake board, my wake surf board and my twelve grandchildren the way I used to.. Thank you Dr Kaldy??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Kaldy, DC?
Phenomenal. He found my problem and got me going in the right direction very quickly. I started to improve after the first visit and kept getting better. When I said I was in pain they got me in the next day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Kaldy, DC?
I woke up one morning with so much pain and agony, and it worsened as the days went by. It was to the point of not being able to walk more than 6 steps, and having the need to sit down. Nothing felt comfortable, i couldn't sleep for more than one hour a night. When i started going to Doctor Kaldy my pain had reduced from a 10 to an 8 within the first visit.. after 2 months of treatments i was down to a 2, and now i am totally perfect. Thank you Doctor Kaldy you really helped me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Kaldy, DC?
Dr. kaldy puts you at east and is a very good Dr. I had a very painful back ach. After a few visits, I am as good as new. He also has a great sense of humor. C Kelleher.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Kaldy, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Kaldy?