Chiropractic  |
Dr. Kevin Granger, DC
My name is Dr. Kevin Granger. I am a natural health practitioner and a chiropractic physician. I have been in practice for 30 years since 1985. I attended Capital University and Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio before going on to study at the prestigious National College of Chiropractic in Chicago, Illinois. As a result of my studies, I received my Bachelor of Science degree in Human Biology with a special emphasis on Human Nutrition. I also received my Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 1985. Since beginning practice in 1985 I have seen thousands of patients and treated thousands of conditions and I have helped thousands of people. One of the areas of most joy and satisfaction in helping people in practice is helping people with natural holistic methods and in finding the root cause their problems and correcting it to allow their bodies to heal and return to full health. Throughout most of my career I treated with various chiropractic methods including nutrition and dietary counseling. Over the past five years I have begun shifting my practice toward a stronger and more in-depth emphasis on food, diet and nutritional wellness. The reason for this is that I have gradually seen an increasing crisis occurring in the field of food, diet and nutrition and as that relates to my patients overall health and disease. There is truly a crisis in this area and I have decided to focus my passion and purpose on helping as many people as I can to heal and return to a quality life. I see so much suffering and confusion in this area and there is so much misinformation and disinformation that is perpetrated upon the public that I feel I must do something to help. The food (if you want to call it that) the public is eating, is literally killing them. I have searched far and wide to discover the most advanced and the most clinically effective and the safest approaches and methods that are available in the 21st-century. I have returned to the classroom to study and become proficient in Nutrition Response Testing, which is the most effective method that can be found at this time. Thousands of patients have been helped with this technique, I have been helped with this technique, and I will continue to help thousands of other patients with this technique. If you are suffering I need you to know that there is hope and I can help.

Clearwater Office

207 S Myrtle Ave

Clearwater, FL 33756

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)

Learn about Dr. Granger

The food you eat today creates the body you live in tomorrow!

Let's look at some definitions.

Refine: To remove impurities or unwanted elements from (a substance), typically as part of an industrial process.

Refined Food: Foods that have been significantly modified from their natural composition. The modification process generally involves the mechanical removal of fiber, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and other cofactors and vital nutrients, either through chemical reaction, grinding or selective sifting. Further refining includes mixing, bleaching, and brominating.

Whole Food: food that has been processed or refined as little as possible and is free from additives or other artificial substances.

If your body is trying to build new cells using refined foods, then these new cells might be weak and empty. This might be why your your body and your organs are not working.

Our philosophy is to correct nutritional deficiencies and restore full strength and energy to your body.

• Chiropractic
  • Dietary Management
  • Functional Medicine
  • Nutritional Therapy

Dr. Granger does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies

• National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Granger has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Granger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Granger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Granger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Granger's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Dr. Granger?