Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Kevin Geagan, DC
Dr. Kevin Geagan, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Burlington, WA.

249 S Burlington Blvd

Burlington, WA 98233

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Geagan

• Chiropractic

Dr. Geagan does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Education data for Dr. Geagan is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Geagan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Geagan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Geagan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Geagan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Geagan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Geagan to family and friends
Dr. Geagan's Performance
in Burlington |
I have been treated by Dr Geagan for a few years now. I have always found him to be professional and more than willing to help me find specific exercises to help myself. Dr Geagan is different than most of the chiropractors that I have been to in the past. I feel that he is trying to heal me instead of just treating me.
in Sedro-Woolley WA 98284 |
I have been a patient of Dr. Geagan's for well over a decade. Very professional staff and quick, friendly service. Always feel much better after leaving. Thank you!
in Mount Vernon, WA |
I have gone to a lot of different chiropractors. They never really left me feeling any better. That is until I went to see Dr. Gagan. Not only do I feel better.My understanding of what was going on in my body is 100% better. He is easy to talk to and very professional. I have recommended all my family and friends to go see him. I'm so happy to have found such a great chiropractor.
in Burlington, WA |
I have been going to Kevin Geagan for several years, after my husband kept telling me that he was the best. It turned out that my husband was correct. I found Dr. Geagan to be extremely knowledgeable and professional. His explanations and suggestions have proved valuable for my recovery. As a bonus, his sense of humor and story telling ability have made my visits something to look forward to. My daughter goes to him now too, and she feels the same as I do. I highly recommend Dr. Geagan.
in Sedro Woolley, Wa |
I've been getting treated for low back and neck problems by Dr. Geagan for over 10 years. He's extremely courteous and professional. He listens to you and takes the time to answer your questions and explain the problems and treatment so you actually understand them. I recommend him to all my family and friends seeking chiropractic care. You won't find a better Chiropractor.
in Burlington, WA |
If you are looking for an honest, respectful & compassionate Chiropractor, then look no further, he is AMAZING! I have been using Dr. Geagan for 15+ years and have never had any issues with the service provided. In fact he and his staff go above and beyond to take care of you. I suffer from migraines and he and his lovely wife have interrupted their weekends to meet me when I've been in excessive pain. He always takes time explain any issues to you, I never feel rushed. Highly recommend.
in Burlington |
Dr. Geagan is an excellent chiropractor! I started receiving treatments from him over 15 years ago, after trying several other chiropractors, doctors, and physical therapists for treatment of chronic pain. He is the only practitioner who was able to assist my healing and bring positive results. I have entrusted his care to my children and recommend him to all of my friends. He has always been honest, kind, professional, interested in our health, & treated us with dignity. I highly recommend him!
in Burlington, WA |
I have gone to Dr. Geagan for the last year and I thought all was well. Do not be fooled, he will lull you into a false sense of security and then take advantage of you! He has no respect for women and will touch you inappropriately given the opportunity, and I assure you this is no exaggeration! STAY AWAY FROM HIM!
in Burlington, WA |
I am new to WA and suffer from spondylolisthesis. I had a recent flare up and having to find a new Chiropractor was very scary for me. I was able to get an appointment the same day I called and felt really comfortable with Dr.Geagan. He did his magic and I was able to walk out after my appointment feeling better. So greatful, thank you!
in Sedro Woolley, WA |
I never believed in Chiropractic, I had sever back pain and it made it hard to breathe. Kevin adjusted my back and I could breathe again. I have been back several times for different adjustments of my back, knee and my neck for migraines. I look forward to feeling good again after an adjustment.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Geagan, DC?
Are you Dr. Geagan?