Kevin Braley, LCMHC

CounselingMale

Counseling

Kevin Braley, LCMHC is a Counselor in Stuart, FL. His office accepts new patients.

Kevin Braley, LCMHC
828 Sw Palm City Rd Stuart, FL 34994

• Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Kevin Braley treats your condition or procedure

Kevin Braley's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse
  • Substance Use Disorders

Kevin Braley accepts

Kevin Braley accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)

Kevin Braley's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kevin Braley

3.0

Remembering!
I want to take the time to thanks Mr. Braley for being the greatest therapist in my stormiest times, I am writing this to him first to give him his flowers while he yet live, I brag on your compassion, stern but steering methods, how you made me tell it all, while you led by example! You won't remember me, but I certainly appreciate you, especially when we are all sitting around chatting, and they say I didn't know black folks went to therapy, especially back then! God's blessings sir
Linda – Apr 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Kevin Braley, LCMHC?
Kevin is the worst therapist I have ever encountered. My wife and I went to him after my infidelity became public. Rather than help try and find a way to keep us together, he routinely assisted my wife in directing her anger at me. She now continues to see him, and based on where we are now, he is aiding her in finding a way to leave me. What kind of counselor does this? If you're having issues in your marriage, RUN! I saw a previous review about him after we were separating, too late for us. Believe that review. He is a divorce counselor not a marriage counselor.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Aug 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Kevin Braley, LCMHC?
Terrible counselor. Family therapy was an absolute disaster and he did not listen to concerns at all.
May 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kevin Braley, LCMHC?
I chose Dr. Braley for his qualifications in marriage and sex counseling. He is helping me with personal issues as well as issues my husband and I are working through.
Bri in Port Saint Lucie, FL – May 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Kevin Braley, LCMHC?
We went for marriage counseling. Kevin is a divorce counselor, not a marriage counselor. No behavior by my spouse was ever inappropriate to marriage or discussable. Any upset regarding or questioning of my spouse's behavior was met with Kevin telling me I was being controlling and, one time, threatening. (I was not nor did my spouse think I was.) He tried to lead us to a divorce parting ritual when we were not ready to divorce. Do not go to Kevin if you want to save a broken marriage.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Stuart, FL – Dec 27, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Kevin Braley, LCMHC?

How was your experience with Kevin Braley?

• Counseling