Dr. Kevin Bradshaw, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male

Dr. Bradshaw

Bradshaw Chiropractic, Old Hickory, TN

4331 Old Hickory Blvd Ste C Old Hickory, TN 37138

Dr. Kevin Bradshaw, DC is a chiropractor in Old Hickory, TN and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from Logan University in 2014 and specializes in chiropractic.

Dr. Bradshaw accepts

Dr. Bradshaw accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Bradshaw treats your condition or procedure

• Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal
  • Wellness Examination
  • Whiplash
  • X-Ray

Dr. Kevin Bradshaw is a Chiropractic Physician who graduated as Valedictorian from Logan College of Chiropractic in St. Louis, Missouri. Prior to chiropractic school, he graduated with honors from the University of Missouri-Columbia, where he succes...

• Chiropractic

Dr. Bradshaw?
Dr. Bradshaw's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kevin Bradshaw, DC
Recent
I'm a nanny for twin boys and twisted my back almost 2 years ago and have suffered doing the most simple day to day tasks. Dr. Bradshaw took time to explain why I was hurting and made a plan for my care. After less than 2 months, my pain level has lowered from 5-9 and needing steroid shots every other month to ZERO-5 and when I do have pain, it's for minutes or hours and not days and weeks. I would recommend his care to anyone. In 5 words: friendly, quality, punctual, the BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Bradshaw, DC?
Dr. Bradshaw was great! Went in for lower back pain. Came out feeling so much better. He is very knowledgeable and explains things very well. Very friendly. Would definitely recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Bradshaw, DC?
I was in a car accident two years ago and went to multiple doctors and tried several therapies. Everything that I tried gave me minimal relief. After coming to see Dr Bradshaw I experienced exponentially better results than any other treatment I've received previously. Not only is the treatment exceptional, Dr Bradshaw focuses on educating his patients on the issues their body are having and works along side them to get continual feedback on what their progress. Thanks for everything!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Bradshaw, DC?
Great guy, great skill, great service. My wife took my son in to see him for an adjustment that helps with ear infections a couple times and we're always impressed with the service and personableness of Dr. Bradshaw. We would recommend him to anybody/everybody. It doesn't hurt that we live nearby, but I remember when our son was a newborn, and he came to do a house visit after he got off work. It's some of the best service I've seen from a doctor in this area..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Bradshaw, DC?
Dr. Bradshaw has been so wonderful to work with. He and his staff give one-on-one attention, and I never feel like I'm being rushed. He takes the time to explain and educate on his procedure and is also willing to field any questions asked. I never have to wait a long time at the office which makes going to the chiropractor a convenient and good experience all around. So thankful to have found this practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Bradshaw, DC?
Dr Bradshaw is: + Compassionate + Professional + Extremely skilled + Kind + Concerned I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Bradshaw, DC?
Very knowledgeable and very caring doctor. How anyone could give Dr Bradshaw anything less than five stars is beyond me! He and his partner Hailey are great people and they go above and beyond, in my opinion, and from my recent experience with them. Easy to schedule appointments and very short wait time at each appointment, too. They came highly recommended by a friend and I'm very glad I took his advice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Bradshaw, DC?
My experience with Dr. Bradshaw has been awesome! He took X-rays, and sat down with me to thoroughly discuss the findings. From there he implemented the course of treatment to get me back on the right track. I was experiencing vision problems, brain fog, stiffness in my neck and on the right side of my body. I had a rib out, and my pelvic/hip area was misaligned. My first visit was 3-11-16, and although he's not finished with me yet, as of today I am feeling great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Bradshaw, DC?
Very professional yet personable, helps any pain I'm having with my back and neck immediately.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Bradshaw, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Bradshaw?