Counseling  |
Kevin Becnel, LPCC
Kevin Becnel, LPCC is a counseling provider who practices in Fairlawn, OH. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 26 years.

150 N Miller Rd Ste 450A

Fairlawn, OH 44333

• Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Kevin Becnel

This content was provided by Kevin Becnel "Progressive Blend of Alternative and Traditional Approaches - EMDR, CBT, Hypnotherapy, Mindfulness - 20 years experience - Allow me to help you make sense of life."

• Counseling
  • Hypnosis
  • Mental Health
  • Psychotherapy

Kevin Becnel does not have any board certifications listed.

• Anxiety Attack
  • Depression
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy)
  • Mindfulness Technique Therapy
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Louisiana State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • Colorado Christian University
    Medical School | Graduated 1991

Kevin Becnel has no awards or honors listed.

Kevin Becnel has no media or publications listed.

Kevin Becnel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kevin Becnel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kevin Becnel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Kevin Becnel to family and friends
Kevin Becnel's Performance
in Strongsville, OH |
I would highly recommend Kevin to anyone, his attentiveness and his understanding are second to none. There's a reason I keep going to him. The way he uses his methods and the affect they have shows me he really cares about his practice and the people that come to see him. I couldn't thank him enough.
Cleveland, OH |
Kevin isn't there to lecture people or to teach them Psych (or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy - or any other school of thought) 101. That is, he doesn't have some cross-the-board, one-size-fits-all program. You come to him as an individual and he listens 'you' as you share issues and concerns. If he is counseling a person of faith, i.e. a Christian, the topic is not taboo or avoided, as it is with so many mental health professionals. It is respected. Chances are, he can help you.
Beachwood, OH |
Kevin is very easy to talk to and is very good at asking the right questions to help get to the root of a problem. He's genuine and very trustworthy.
in Brunswick, OH |
Working with Kevin has been one of the best things I have ever done for myself. I have seen other counselors, but no one else has had the ability to truly help me deal with the things that have been holding me back. Kevin easily understands what I need to work through, and makes sure that I feel supported and safe along the way. His holistic approach is very calm, accepting, and addresses the whole person. He is easy to trust, honest, down-to-earth, and very knowledgable.
Medina, OH |
Kevin is an intuitive, well trained and experienced counselor. I would recommend Kevin to anyone interested in making significant shifts in life with the help of a supportive and skilled practitioner.
in Strongsville, OH |
There were some areas of my life that were stuck and left me doubting myself. My wife was concerned about how critical I was of myself and the effect that was having on my life and our marriage. After some encouragement from my lovely wife I decided to seek out therapy. I have seen Kevin over the past year to help address trauma from my childhood and some of the stress that comes with being a husband and parent. I am so grateful that I decided to attend therapy with Kevin.
in Strongsville, OH |
Kevin not only brings great analytical ability, but true kindness and compassion to the patient's situation. I've always felt free to express everything that I've felt and his acceptance makes the process even easier. A great part of my growth over the last few years is due to his counseling. I would highly recommend Kevin.
in Canton, OH |
I visited Dr. Becnel for a severe post traumatic event which entailed the loss of a child. Dr. Becnel was so warm and kind that I felt assured that I had come to the right place. His methods were honed to exactly what I needed, and the therapy worked faster than any traditional therapy I had ever experienced. I was astounded at the level of relief and personal growth I was able to achieve in such a short amount of time. I would highly recommend Dr. Becnel to everyone.
Have you seen Kevin Becnel, LPCC?
Are you Kevin Becnel?