Clinical Psychology  |
Female
Kerry Van Dusen
Kerry Van Dusen is a clinical psychology provider who practices in Duluth, MN.

101 W 2nd St Ste 100

Duluth, MN 55802

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota

Learn about Kerry Van Dusen

• Clinical Psychology

Kerry Van Dusen does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

Education data for Kerry Van Dusen is unavailable at this time.

Kerry Van Dusen has no awards or honors listed.

Kerry Van Dusen has no media or publications listed.

Kerry Van Dusen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kerry Van Dusen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kerry Van Dusen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Kerry Van Dusen to family and friends
4.5
Kerry Van Dusen's Performance
Duluth, MN |
Very intelligent, professional, & knowledgeable Comfortable setting
in Duluth, MN |
Kerry has extensive experience, education, and skills. I didn't know how to take her at first but am glad I stuck with her. She knows just about every technique there is and uses them to my advantage. I have been to many therapists over the years and know what characteristics they need, and she has them in abundance. She came highly recommended by friends with various diagnoses and by my naturopath familiar with my extensive issues. Therapy is hard work and requires good communication.
in Duluth, MN |
Kerry has extensive experience, education, and skills. I didn't know how to take her at first but am glad I stuck with her. She knows just about every technique there is and uses them to my advantage. I have been to many therapists over the years and know what characteristics they need, and she has them in abundance. She came highly recommended by friends with various diagnoses and by my naturopath given my extensive issues. Therapy is hard work and requires good communication.
in Duluth, MN |
I would recommend her to some people, not others. If someone is looking for a person who can help with personal growth or mild issues, I think she is good. But I don't think she has the skills or interest to work at analyzing and puzzling through how to help someone where a long-range perspective is called for. She also had a tendency to accept what I told her without question. She didn't challenge where I might have been wrong. I've moved on to a provider with more training & experience.
in Duluth, MN |
Supportive, positive, wants to help, but lacks sufficient breadth and depth of education and experience for me to feel I'm in good hands. She is easy to like and quick to move into a cheerleader role and root me along, but I need someone who is more perceptive, intelligent, and analytical. Because she fails in this regard, she isn't the type of therapist I need. Actually, she's not really a therapist. She is a counselor. Big difference!
Have you seen Kerry Van Dusen?
Are you Kerry Van Dusen?