Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Male
Kerry Malin, PA-C
Kerry Malin, PA-C is a physician assistant (pa) provider who practices in Spring Valley, AZ.

17301 E Spring Valley Rd Ste F

Spring Valley, AZ 86333

Learn about Kerry Malin

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Kerry Malin does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Education data for Kerry Malin is unavailable at this time.

Kerry Malin has no awards or honors listed.

Kerry Malin has no media or publications listed.

Kerry Malin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kerry Malin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kerry Malin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Kerry Malin to family and friends
4.1
Kerry Malin's Performance
in Cordes lakes |
Wonderful dr and great staff.. he's down to earth and very throughly and answers all my questions.. takes time to listen and makes sure I understand.. I have a lot of health problems and he always helps me feel feel better.. wouldn't change a thing about him and would highly recommend him to others.. thank you Kerr malin pa-c for taking great care of me and the staff is awesome .. ???
in Chino Valley, AZ |
I have been seeing Kerry Malin for over 3 years and almost left him because of the poor service I got at the last clinic he was at! But didn't want to loose him as a provider so I stuck it out, so GLAD he moved to his own clinic. The staff was awesome! The office manager Kori went out of her way to get my prior auth done in record time! Always get in when needed and feel I am treated as a real person and not a slot in the schedule.
in Chino Valley, AZ |
Kerry is an amazing provider. Him & his staff always go above & beyond the expectations of my previous providers office. Even the days I have come in where they are swamped with call & patients each staff member makes a point to greet me & joke with me. I travel very far for him & will continue to do so for myself & my family. We love you Malin Medical!!! Keep up the GREAT job!
in Prescott, AZ |
I find Kerry Malin to be more knowledgeable the many 'specialists'. So happy I found him, I followed him to his new office!
Prescott, AZ |
More concerned with cash than with patients. I'll never go there again that's for sure.
Prescott, AZ |
Little time spent with provider, a whole lot of time waiting. Expects you to continue to come back in short intervals without good cause.
Prescott, AZ |
Just another huckster medical person who, in addition to a rude beyond belief staff (Corey), cares more about triple booking appointments and taking in the shekels.
in Prescott az |
The best PA in this area. Knowledgable, kind, caring. Missing his care at Thumb Butte Medical Center. I highly recommend him.
in Ash Fork AZ |
I have been seeing Kerry for over 2 years and he is the best. In fact when Hospice was going to let me die Kerry stepped in and saved my life. There is no better. I have several serious life threatening medical conditions and only Kerry is able to handle my condition, balance all my medications and over sees everything so all work together. There is none better. I come all the way from Ash Fork to Spring Valley to be able to have Kerry as my D and i would follow him any where.
in cordes lk |
He started out real well as he has gotten busy its 2 to 3 weeks for appointment. I Called for appointment to get med filled receptionist was rude and would not even book a appointment.Too bad doc seem really good to bad girls behind counter should get a new job if its too much stress
in Prescott, AZ |
Kerry saved my life. He acts promptly when circumstances require it. He explains matters in a straight forward manner and provides options. And he listens. I will miss him now that he is in Spring Valley. That community has gained a valuable asset.
in Prescott Valley, AZ |
Friendly, considerate, thoughtful, seemed more knowledgeable than the physician he worked for in Prescott. Just recently was told he no longer works there, and that he has moved to Spring Valley. Looking for him.
Have you seen Kerry Malin, PA-C?
Are you Kerry Malin?

Visit Kerry Malin

Kerry Malin accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dermatology (Physician Assistant)
Pain Medicine
Physician Assistant (PA)
Obstetrics & Gynecology (Physician Assistant)