Kerry Ensminger, PA-C

Kerry Ensminger, PA-C

Family Medicine  |
Female
Kerry Ensminger, PA-C is a family medicine provider who practices in Olathe, KS.

801 N Mur Len Rd Ste 211

Olathe, KS 66062

Learn about Kerry Ensminger

This content was provided by Kerry Ensminger "I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met and their patient experience is outstanding."

Kerry Ensminger does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Kansas Medical Center

Kerry Ensminger has no awards or honors listed.

Kerry Ensminger has no media or publications listed.

Kerry Ensminger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kerry Ensminger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kerry Ensminger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Kerry Ensminger to family and friends
Kerry Ensminger's Performance
in Shawnee, KS |
You never feel like you’re being rushed. Takes the time to explains things. He probably doesn’t realizes, but he encourages you to make smart, healthy choices from eating habits to getting and staying active!
in Olathe, KS |
I have been a patient of Kerry Ensminger's for 15+ years, that in itself should tell you how very much I love College Park Family Care. I am very comfortable with Kerry, he's so easy to talk to and I know he genuinely cares about my well-being! I'm sure he makes all his patients feel that way, that's just who he is. I am so thankful for the excellent care I receive, I would never dream of looking for another physician.
in Lenexa, KS |
Can't say enough nice things about Dr. Ensminger and the College Park Family Care Center. Going to the doctor is never something someone wants to do but Dr. Kerry and the other employees at this facility are warm, kind and caring!! Highly recommend!!
Olathe, KS |
I highly recommend Kerry Ensminger and actually the entire staff at College Park. They are all extremely friendly and helpful. They go above and beyond to meet the patient's needs. You DON'T find that just anywhere. Kerry takes the time to explain things to you in a manner in which you will understand not to mention you never feel rushed out the door. He truly cares about your well being. You can't go wrong at the College Park-Murlen Office.
in Olathe, KS |
Outstanding service - outstanding staff - short waits - Kerry takes the time to really listen and consult.
Shawnee, KS |
Kerry is great! All the staff and doctors at the medical site are very professional and perform exceptional service!
in Olathe, Kansas |
Doc. always spends the time needed to go over all my medical needs, I look at him as a personal friend that happens to be my doctor I would recommend him highly to anyone
in Ben Wheeler Tx |
Dr Kerry as usual treated us and is knowlegable about us . We have the greater respect for the way he goes about treating us.
in Overland Park, KS |
I generally don't like to go to the doctor unless I am very ill but I have always had a good experience at College Park. All the staff at College Park is very helpful and welcoming. I strongly recommend College Park and Kerry Ensminger for all your medical needs.
Olathe, KS |
Kerry is a no-nonsense physician that genuinely cares about his patients. Great person, I would recommend him to my friends and family.
in Missouri City, TX |
Kerry is so personable and listens. He is never rushed to get me in and out, and takes my health very serious. I have been seeing Kerry since 1999 and would recommend him to anyone.
in Olathe, KS |
Kerry always listens to me and takes his time explaining my treatment. I feel very relaxed and comfortable?. I would highly recommend him. He is down to earth and just an all around good person.
in Olathe, KS |
Kerry has cared for me 16 years! He's compassionate, caring, & answers all your questions! I'm? grateful to call him my Doctor & friend!
Olathe, KS |
Kerry is an outstanding PA. He is professional, kind and excellent at listening and coming to a desired program for medical issues. When I'm in his office, he never rushes and gives me his complete attention. He has a wonderful sense of humor. He does not judge, one of the most important attributes, for me, when deciding on a doctor I have been seeing Kerry for years. And I will continue for years.
Have you seen Kerry Ensminger, PA-C?
Are you Kerry Ensminger?