Kerry Ensminger, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA) ·  Female

Kerry Ensminger

College Park Family Care Center

801 N Mur Len Rd Ste 211 Olathe, KS 66062

Kerry Ensminger, PA-C is a physician assistant in Olathe, KS. She graduated from University of Health Sciences and specializes in physician assistant (pa) and family medicine.

Kerry Ensminger accepts

Kerry Ensminger accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check if Kerry Ensminger treats your condition or procedure

I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patient...

• Physician Assistant (PA)

University of Kansas Medical Center

Kerry Ensminger?
Kerry Ensminger's Performance
What People Say About Kerry Ensminger, PA-C
RecentMost Helpful
I appreciate the time Kerry Ensminger takes with me on each visit. He actually talks to me as a partner in my health plan instead of dictating what needs to happen. He makes sure that it is not "just about the numbers", but makes sure of how I am feeling and how I am progressing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kerry Ensminger, PA-C?
I recently went to College Park for a minor problem and saw Kerry Ensminger. He always takes the time to listen to my problems, regardless how small they seem. He is very knowledgeable and patient. He never rushes me or seems in a hurry. In this instance he wrote a prescription that seems to be working fine. I really appreciate Kerry and will continue seeing him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kerry Ensminger, PA-C?
Dr Kerri is fantastic! I have been going to him for years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kerry Ensminger, PA-C?
Great health coach. Provided effective options and targeted feedback to aid in future self-management of my Type 2 diabetes. Practical and pragmatic, attentive to my questions and issues of concern.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kerry Ensminger, PA-C?
Kerry is always the best / takes the time to really listen to what's going on
×Post a ResponseAre you Kerry Ensminger, PA-C?
Dr Ensminger takes the time to get to know his patients. He genuinely seems to care because he takes the time to listen to my concerns, doesn't talk down to me and treats me with respect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kerry Ensminger, PA-C?
Kerry is awesome. Easy to communicate with an is very personable. He is the reason that I go to College Park.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kerry Ensminger, PA-C?
Kerry is our go-to person for all of our families physical and mental health needs. He has been our primary physician for close to 25 years. Professional and personable in all manors, he has been the best that we could ever have hoped for in Olathe. He had assisted our daughter, ( her 3 children ) our son, and my wife and myself for all medical needs. We are very thankful for him and could ask for no better medical professional in this community----
×Post a ResponseAre you Kerry Ensminger, PA-C?
Our family has been seeing Kerry for over ten years and we can’t say enough positive things about him and his staff! Here is the scoop: Here is someone who is dedicated, caring, compassionate, highly knowledgeable, an outstanding perceptive professional with an excellent nurse and a fabulous front desk! Can’t ask for anyone better! Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kerry Ensminger, PA-C?
If you are looking for someone who REALLY listens to you, who takes his time and doesn't rush through the appointment, who explains things in language you can understand, who treats you like family, then Kerry is the one for you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kerry Ensminger, PA-C?
He always takes time to talk with me and is extremely well informed in both pharmacology and treatment modalities. He is very calm and very interested in my thoughts that I share with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kerry Ensminger, PA-C?
Felt very fortunate that Kerry was available to diagnose and treat our issues outside of regular business hours. He spent the necessary time with us, listened to our complaints, checked us over, made spot on diagnoses, gave both of us a treatment plan, and he put us on the road to recovery. He is knowledgeable, candid and has a great sense of humor, and I recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kerry Ensminger, PA-C?
I honestly just love my doctor. He is wonderful and takes good care of me as well as his nurse. I don’t think I would ever find a doctor like K. Ensminger! I have mentioned his name to my friends. Told them they would be glad he is their family doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kerry Ensminger, PA-C?
I strongly recommend Kerry for his professionalism his knowledge and the time he spends with me explaining dx, meds etc, also asking if there are medications I tolerate better than others. I feel the whole group of P.A.s and MDs are awesome.I can usually get an appointment with some one in the office in less than 24 hrs and never have to wait longer than 15min to be seen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kerry Ensminger, PA-C?
Kerry Ensminger is such an amazing PA!! He truly cares about his patients, and really listens to them. He is great with all ages, and I truly recommend him and also his staff!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kerry Ensminger, PA-C?
I've been seeing Dr. Kerry for over 10 years. Even though it is a longer drive for me I continue to make the effort because the treatment is always correct and he goes out of his way to explain and make you feel comfortable. He is a real stand up guy who isn't going to let you down or waste your time. I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kerry Ensminger, PA-C?
My wife and I have been going to Kerry for many years and love him and his nurse becky. He is very knowledgeable and takes plenty of time to explain things and genuinely cares about you as a person. we have never felt rushed or like we were just another patient. When you are with him you feel like you are the only patient he has. We appreciate the great care we receive for Kerry and his staff and would not think of going to another doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kerry Ensminger, PA-C?
Mr. Ensminger is a knowledgeable, compassionate, and caring medical professional. I appreciate the effort he put into helping my daughter with her medical needs. I trust his decisions completely and wholeheartedly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kerry Ensminger, PA-C?
This is the best office ever .... from check in to check out ! Nurse Becky and doctor Kerry are the perfect team , they know their patients and give them all the time they need , never in a hurry ! Good listener! The Owens Family
Kerry is awesome!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Kerry Ensminger?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Kerry Ensminger treats patients.

Compare Providers