Dr. Kerri Ward, DC

Dr. Kerri Ward, DC

Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Kerri Ward, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Port St Lucie, FL.

304 NW Bethany Dr

Port St Lucie, FL 34986

Learn about Dr. Ward

• Chiropractic

Dr. Ward does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Ward is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Ward has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ward has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ward does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ward and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ward's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ward to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Ward's Performance
Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr. Kerri has helped me with a neck injury. I was suffering from constant migraine headaches. Now many years later I am still migraine free and I have Dr Kerri to thank for that!!
FL |
I've been a patient for 2 yrs and very happy I found her. At 1st visit, I couldn't move my head from side to side. After a few adjustments I had full range of motion. After a couple weeks, I had almost no pain and now I stay active and on my feet with regular visits. I am so grateful for her concise and expert care. She and her staff are always kind and go the extra mile. The office is upbeat and the patients talk to each other like family; they care about each other. Highly recommended.
Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr Kerri has helped my family stay healthy for many years. So thankful to her and staff for making every experience awesome.
Lake Worth, FL |
It's been over 2 years that I trusted Dr. Ward's treatment, which caused severe, negative, life changing results. Unfortunately, I am still having to struggle with those results.
Miami, FL |
Dr. Ward and her staff have been nothing but a pleasure. They were helpful when I wasn't feeling well with migraines. Since starting care my headaches have decreased significantly. The first time Dr. Ward saw me and worked on my neck - I left with out a headache. She has helped me with some dietary adjustments that were also triggers of my migraines. She has been. a God send!
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr. Ward is the best activator chiropractor in Port St. Lucie. Her practice has moved to 304 NW Bethany Dr., Port St Lucie, FL 34986 Phone: 772-344-1431 (since 2014, at least). Very loyal staff. Very compassionate. I can't say enough great things about her.
Have you seen Dr. Kerri Ward, DC?
Are you Dr. Ward?