Kere Paz, LAC

AcupunctureFemaleAge 39

Acupuncture

Kere Paz, LAC is an Acupuncturist in Ossining, NY and has over 10 years of experience in the healthcare field. She graduated from Finger Lakes School Of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine in 2012. Her office accepts new patients.

Kere Paz, LAC

Paz Acupuncture of Westchester

109 Croton Ave # 205 Ossining, NY 10562

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for New York

• Menopause

Kere Paz accepts

Kere Paz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kere Paz

Kere is a rare gem in a broken healthcare system where empathy and compassion has been all but lost. I feel I am in great hands from the moment I am greeted. I have been to many practitioners all of sorts in the past few years - her level of bedside manner, compassion, and attention to her clients is unsurpassed. She really goes above and beyond to make sure her clients are comfortable and well-cared for. Kere is gifted and a truly skilled healer and has experience treating intractable conditions where allopathic medicine has no answers. She is head and shoulders above other acupuncture practitioners. The icing on the cake is her prices are very reasonable for what she offers. Give her a chance and you will be so glad you did.
Jan 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Kere Paz, LAC?
Dr. Paz is amazing she is well-versed in the field of acupuncture and she also has extreme care of her patients she has done wonders for me my life is completely changed I was told I needed surgery and after three visits I no longer have the pain she’s a godsend
Peter E – Apr 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Kere Paz, LAC?

How was your experience with Kere Paz?

At Paz Acupuncture we believe health is about the whole person. That means we do not just treat a disease or a few symptoms but we treat the whole person,...Read more

• Acupuncture

2012
Zhejiang Hospital Of Traditional Chinese Medicine
2012
Finger Lakes School Of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
2011
Certificate In Zheng Gu Tui Na

Is Kere Paz, LAC accepting new patients?

Kere Paz, LAC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Kere Paz's profile to make an appointment.

Does Kere Paz, LAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Kere Paz accepts your insurance.

What are Kere Paz, LAC's top areas of care?

Kere Paz frequently treats Acupuncture, Anxiety, and Depressive Disorders. See all procedures and conditions Kere Paz treats.

Where is Kere Paz, LAC's office located?

Kere Paz's office is located at 109 Croton Ave # 205, Ossining, NY 10562. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Kere Paz, LAC offer telehealth services?

Kere Paz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Kere Paz, LAC?

Paz Acupuncture of Westchester