Kenyetta Walker, LPC

CounselingFemale

Counseling

Kenyetta Walker, LPC is a Counselor in Killeen, TX. Her office accepts new patients.

Kenyetta Walker, LPC

Kenyetta L. Walker LPC, LCD

2201 S W S Young Dr Ste 105C Ofc 103 Killeen, TX 76543

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"Licensed Professional Counselor

Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor"

- Kenyetta Walker, LPC

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Kenyetta Walker treats your condition or procedure

Kenyetta Walker's conditions and procedures:

• Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Sexual Trauma
  • Substance Abuse

Kenyetta Walker accepts

Kenyetta Walker accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter

Kenyetta Walker's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kenyetta Walker

1.0

Based on 1 rating

Very unprofessional , discriminate against the male person. Yes I have a chemical dependency that I've not used in over a year now. Kenyetta treats both myself and my mother but somehow because my mother is 60 years old there's no way she does drugs, my mother hasn't ever in her life been homeless but because she chose to go live with her nephew instead of the adult thing and pay her bills she stuck on me, Kenyetta decides to make a call for a favor and get my mom on the HUDVASH ahead of other Veterans and families in need who've been in need for years such as myself but I get told I have to meet a certain criteria, or in kenyettas case she says or addresses that or any issue. 06/09/2022 I'd had enough I was mentally failing but not beaten or out for good I need a medicine change ASAP AND HAVE BEEN Asking FOR YEARS. HER and her colleague decided I was high based on the observations of some cops that I called and let know that I was having a panic alert attack and
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Michael Paul Schaeffer – Jun 12, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Kenyetta Walker, LPC?

How was your experience with Kenyetta Walker?

Licensed Professional Counselor

Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor

• Counseling
  • Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling

Is Kenyetta Walker, LPC accepting new patients?

Kenyetta Walker, LPC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Kenyetta Walker's profile to make an appointment.

Does Kenyetta Walker, LPC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Kenyetta Walker accepts your insurance.

What are Kenyetta Walker, LPC's top areas of care?

Kenyetta Walker frequently treats Behavioral Disorders, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT). See all procedures and conditions Kenyetta Walker treats.

Where is Kenyetta Walker, LPC's office located?

Kenyetta Walker's office is located at 2201 S W S Young Dr Ste 105C Ofc 103, Killeen, TX 76543. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Kenyetta Walker, LPC offer telehealth services?

Kenyetta Walker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Kenyetta Walker, LPC?

Kenyetta L. Walker LPC, LCD

Kenyetta L. Walker LPC, LCD2201 S W S Young Dr Ste 105C Ofc 103 Killeen, TX 76543