Kennie Rodriguez, NPC

Kennie Rodriguez, NPC

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Male
Kennie Rodriguez, NPC is a nurse practitioner in Orlando, FL. He specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and internal medicine.

1900 N Mills Ave

Orlando, FL 32803

Learn about Kennie Rodriguez

This content was provided by Kennie Rodriguez "It is my philosophy to treat every patient as I would want myself or family treated. I pride myself in my ability to listen to my patient and together with my patient develop a healthcare plan that best fits the patients needs. My focus is to provide the best healthcare possible while remaining compassionate and understanding to each patients individual needs."

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Kennie Rodriguez does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Kennie Rodriguez is unavailable at this time.

Kennie Rodriguez has no awards or honors listed.

Kennie Rodriguez has no media or publications listed.

Kennie Rodriguez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kennie Rodriguez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kennie Rodriguez's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Kennie Rodriguez Says:

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback so that I may learn from your survey. If you enjoyed your experience with me please tell others so that I may provide the same level of care to them. If you identified something that could have made your visit better please let the office staff know so that we can improve our processes. Once again thank you.

Are you Kennie Rodriguez?