Dr. Kenneth Wheeler, DPT

Orthopedic Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 31

Dr. Wheeler

Dr. Kenneth Wheeler, DPT is an orthopedic physical therapist in Fort Worth, TX and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from Hardin Simmons University Dpt in 2012 and specializes in orthopedic physical therapy, neurological physical therapy, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Wheeler accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Wheeler treats your condition or procedure

• Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Vertigo

Personalized Program: One-on-one hour treatment sessions. This full hour with a clinician is very rare in healthcare. It puts us in a unique position to be able to cover a wide range of treatments, manual therapies, mobility exercises, coaching, edu...

• Orthopedic Physical Therapy
  • Neurological Physical Therapy
  • Sports Physical Therapy

2018
Board Certification In Neurology
2015
Fellowship Through American Academy Of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy (Aaompt)
Board Certification In Orthopedics

Dr. Wheeler?
Dr. Wheeler's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kenneth Wheeler, DPT
RecentMost Helpful
I came to Ken with knee pain in both knees, where putting weight on them was difficult and resulted in some pain and discomfort. Dr. Ken worked with me and explained my issues to me, and was able to put me through exercises that helped me find relief almost immediately. After a couple of months I fee almost at full strength again with nearly full mobility and comfort in motion. I could not be happier with the service Dr. Ken provided, and cannot recommend him highly enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Wheeler, DPT?
Ken Wheeler was my physical therapist at the hardest time of my life. I was diagnosed with winging scapula at the age of 15. At that point there weren't many people who knew much about winging scapula/ how to treat it if it is long term. After having my long thoracic nerve decompression surgery on both sides, I began therapy with Ken. He took the time to learn as much as he could about my diagnosis/surgery in order to provide me with the best care possible. He changed my life and allowed me to c
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Wheeler, DPT?
Dr. Wheeler has been working with me for TMJ (temporomandibular joint) and neck/upper back pain. He is an attentive listener and has provided many useful stretches and exercises that I can do at home in addition to his treatment during my visits. One thing that I have found to be extremely useful is the use of printed pictures and personalized instructions on how to do each stretch/ exercise. I appreciate the time he has taken to answer my questions thoroughly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Wheeler, DPT?
Several medical doctors have told me that I need a total shoulder replacement. I suffered a lot of pain and limited range of motion. I moved to Fort Worth to be with family thinking I would get the surgery. My son in law, who is a physical therapist, referred me to an Orthopedic/Neurological Physical Therapist, Dr. Ken Wheeler at Clear cut Ortho. I have a balance problem and a paralyzed right hand. Dr. Wheeler has worked extensively with me primarily to avoid the very traumatic surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Wheeler, DPT?
I have chronic back pain and surgery is not an option. I have been seeing Dr.Wheeler for the past month and I can see improvement already. Dr. Wheeler has taken the time to listen and has a different approach for each session. I know all my progress is being addressed with the hope of having me function without so much pain. I have had therapy over the past 8 years and this is by far the most comprehensive approach in my treatment. I am glad to be under his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Wheeler, DPT?
I can not say enough positive things about Dr. Wheeler! After two years of struggling with a hamstring problem, I found Dr Wheeler. Dr. Wheeler took the time to listen to my concerns, analyze what I was telling him and get to the bottom of the problem. After only one month of working with Dr. Wheeler, I am already eons better than I have been in years. Also, I live five hours from Fort Worth so scheduling is a bit of a chore, but it is absolutely worth it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Wheeler, DPT?
In 2016, I had bilateral total hip replacements, one in June and the other in December. Ken taught me how to walk without a limp, ride my bicycle, and get back on my horse. If you’re looking for a physical therapist, Ken Wheeler is the best I know. I thank him for getting me back to work as a registered nurse and living an active life. Most days I forget that I’ve had my hips replaced!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Wheeler, DPT?
I started seeing Dr. Wheeler with severe neck pain caused by 3 herniated discs and he has helped me avoid both injections and surgery. He is extremely knowledgeable about how the human body works and why pain exists. He will listen to you and take time to understand exactly what is going on. He has treated me with 'dry needling,' chiropractic-type manipulations, massage, muscle manipulation and traditional PT with great results. I highly recommend Dr. Wheeler!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Wheeler, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Wheeler?

Compare Providers