Dr. Kenneth Westcott, OD

Optometry ·  Male

Dr. Westcott

Developmental Vision Care

601 Innovation Dr Ste B Chesapeake, VA 23320

Dr. Kenneth Westcott, OD is an optometrist in Chesapeake, VA and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from The Ohio State Univ and Med Ctr in 1988 and specializes in optometry, neurology, and more.

Dr. Westcott accepts

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Westcott treats your condition or procedure

• Lazy Eye
  • Learning Disabilities
  • Reading Disorders
  • Strabismus
  • Vision Therapy (Orthoptics Therapy)

Our developmental approach to vision care places special emphasis on visual skills testing because difficulties in these areas often affect classroom and work performance. We provide effective treatments for visual problems of patients with Attention...

• Optometry

Dr. Westcott?
Dr. Westcott's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kenneth Westcott, OD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Westcotts expertise in traumatic brain injury helped my husband after his stroke to tihe occipital lobe understand how his eyes and brain work together. We are thankful! The staff when I called was so helpful and never rushed me off the phone. Dr. Westcott has my husband in his office for 2 1/2 - 3 Hours. Awesome Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Westcott, OD?
As a person currently dealing with multiple TBI Injuries, I very much recommend Dr. Westcott's practice for diagnosing and treating vision/reading problems. After calling soon after the injury happened, they were quickly able to get me in to do a VERY thorough evaluation and testing. Very professional and caring at his profession, as well as those assisting him. They quickly set me up for therapy, and so far am enjoying the environment, people, and a very high level of care for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Westcott, OD?
The staff are very friendly and incredibly helpful. We have seen a huge improvement in our daughters academic performance and visual preference.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Westcott, OD?
Dr. Wescott and his team are truly wonderful. I cannot say enough about his staff and how wonderful they are. They make learning fun and my son truly enjoys visiting every week. Just after a few months of therapy our sons eyes have already adjusted and are strengthening every day. Thank you so much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Westcott, OD?
I couldn't walk a straight line, open my eyes without double vision, read a computer screen, track anything without losing focus, or even bend down without getting disoriented. This doctor discovered things 6 specialists couldn't find. I waited 2 years for him and now I can do all of the things I listed above. I'm gaining my life back one day at a time. 20 minutes a day and 1 hr session a week is changing my life. Please go see him if you have ever had a TBI or problems with your vision.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Westcott, OD?
Dr. Westcott is a very thorough and effective optometrist. He takes his time with each patient and is careful to monitor you even if there is the slightest potential problem.. Whenever I go, he and the entire staff always ask about how I am doing, and they all genuinely care about me and what I have to say. When I have had other health problems and needed him to fit me in for some testing, he was more than accommodating to my crazy schedule.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Westcott, OD?
Dr. Westcott is extremely knowledgable. I have been impressed with his attention to detail in relationship to general vision care, emergency eye care (Dr Westcott helped expertly when the emergency room didn't know what to do! turned out to be a complicated ulceration), and ongoing vision therapy for our son. Regarding the therapy for our son, Dr. Westcott and his great team helped locate and treat some very specific issues with eye control, eye teaming, and more. We saw some real improvement!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Westcott, OD?
As a former elementary school teacher & homeschool mom, I highly recommend Dr. Westcott's practice for diagnosing and treating vision/reading problems. I heard him speak at HEAV with a passionate desire to help children like my daughter. She read with incredible difficulty at age eight...skipping words and lines, seeing double & having headaches . They successfully diagnosed and treated her for a year in fun ways. Her eyesight is fixed, & she reads beautifully! We thank the Lord for them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Westcott, OD?

How was your experience with Dr. Westcott?