Dr. Kenneth Perrine, PHD

Dr. Kenneth Perrine, PHD

Neuropsychology  ·
Male
Dr. Kenneth Perrine, PHD is a neuropsychologist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from (Doctoral Program) University Of Kentucky in 1983 and specializes in neuropsychology and clinical neuropsychology.

525 E 68th St

2.9

Dr. Perrine?
Dr. Perrine's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kenneth Perrine, PHD
Took plenty of time and was a great listener. Very reassuring and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Perrine, PHD?
Not good. I saw him for an evaluation for Deep brain surgery removal but he didn’t spend much time with me. I had amnesia from the neuromodulation setting but he decided it was the placement but he doesn’t know me. He didn’t take enough time. It was a complete waste of time. I was suppose to get the results in two weeks but it has been a month. I was rejected based on his evaluation and he did not take the time to know me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Perrine, PHD?
Dr Perone was very professional and asked all the pertinent wuestions
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Perrine, PHD?
I went for a neurospych evaluation after a mild concussion from a sports related injury. The visit was less than 2 hours, half the time is with his assistant, it cost $2,500. I did not find the results thorough or practical for an assessment and recovery plan. The most frustrating part was billing. Despite a few calls with them and insurance, sending an EOB and check, they still sent the bill to collections 5 months after the visit, and 10 days after insurance told them they are repricing it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Perrine, PHD?
Dr. Perrine is a good doctor. There are a few concerns, the office gets really cold and having such an evaluation while I was trembling made me uncomfortable. Suggestion, when you send the confirmation text advise patients to bring a sweater. I’m awaiting the report and would have preferred answering this after I receive the report. His intern, Jazmin is fantastic and very professional. She has a pleasant demeanor and her courtesy is greatly appreciated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Perrine, PHD?
I have seen Dr. Perrine many times. We had in depth chats regarding my health and situation before anything was done and afterwards also. His reception, attention and analysis made me both comfortable with him and confident of him. He is a very good listener and is always 100% honest in his opinion of what your situation is now and will be in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Perrine, PHD?
My wife and I found Dr. Perrine to be extraordinarily informative, thorough, took all the time needed to discuss my wife's medical issues. Very helpful in understanding where my wife is in her treatments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Perrine, PHD?
Seemed impatient. Had assistant do all. He was spaced out. Saw me a week later after 3 -4 hour visit, Offered nonhello. Was four weeks late with report. Left message, in office, in office again, by phone 3 tines, via email, and four weeks later no return call. Truly a belligerent arse. Believe review was written quickly as late with no thought or care. This man should not be on staff. Horrid manner and timeliness, which come down to a total la k of respect for all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Perrine, PHD?
Dr. Perrine conducted an exam in pursuit of a request by my neurologist. He was a true professional, patient, kind, and comprehensive/efficient. He worked alongside, and delightful resident who is clearly receiving an excellent training program from Dr. Perrine himself. The tests were long and a bit of a task to pursue, but they made it all that much easier. I highly recommend this doctor if this is your need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Perrine, PHD?
I saw Dr Perrine for a post concussion evaluation and recommendations . He was bored, impatient& hurried. When I received his evaluation through an email without a follow call from him I called him . He was sanctimonious and again impatient .i stated he missed some very important PMH. He insisted he and the graduate intern took perfect notes . I asked for the data he based his conclusion on and his response was" oh I don't release them to you" I would not send my worst enemy to him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Perrine, PHD?
Horrible doctor who could care less about patients; avoid!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Perrine, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Perrine?

Insurance accepted

EmblemHealth
Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP) PPO
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Perrine treats patients.