Kenneth Noble, LAC

AcupunctureMaleAge 48

Acupuncture

Kenneth Noble, LAC is an Acupuncturist in University Place, WA.

Kenneth Noble, LAC
2607 Bridgeport Way W Ste 1A University Place, WA 98466

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Kenneth Noble treats your condition or procedure

Kenneth Noble accepts

Kenneth Noble accepts the following insurance:

Kenneth Noble's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kenneth Noble

I was scheduled for shoulder replacement surgery in January 2021. I did not want the surgery. I talked to my sister who had seen an acupuncturist for her fibromyalgia and she got great results. Based on that, I searched for a local acupuncturist in Tacoma. I asked my chiropractor who he might recommend and he immediately said Dr. Kenneth Noble. Ten weeks ago, I walked into Dr. Noble's office unable to lift my left arm from the side, no more than a couple inches. Today I can raise my arm above my head. I got immediate relief and it has only gotten better over time. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Noble. Last week at my appointment, I mentioned that my left knee which has had three arthroscopic surgeries over the years was painful and was causing me to limp. I walked out of his office pain-free and have not had any problem with the knee since. Again, he is the best in his profession!!!
Laura Manley – May 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Kenneth Noble, LAC?

How was your experience with Kenneth Noble?

Kenneth Noble, LAC is an Acupuncturist in University Place, WA.

• Acupuncture

Does Kenneth Noble, LAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Kenneth Noble accepts your insurance.

Where is Kenneth Noble, LAC's office located?

Kenneth Noble's office is located at 2607 Bridgeport Way W Ste 1A, University Place, WA 98466. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Kenneth Noble, LAC offer telehealth services?

Kenneth Noble has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Kenneth Noble, LAC?

2607 Bridgeport Way W Ste 1A University Place, WA 98466