Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Kenneth Muhich, DC
Dr. Kenneth Muhich, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Scottsdale, AZ.

8300 N Hayden Rd Ste A-109

Scottsdale, AZ 85258

Learn about Dr. Muhich

• Chiropractic

Dr. Muhich does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Education data for Dr. Muhich is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Muhich has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Muhich has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Muhich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Muhich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Muhich's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Muhich to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Muhich's Performance
in Mesa, AZ |
I have been seeing chiropractors since I was 12, (I'm 64) for my back and neck pain. Finally after 42 years of suffering, I was blessed to meet Dr. Ken. He is very gentle and takes the time to adjust me so that I can actually function. While I will never be 100%, I can do things now that I hadn't been able to do in years. I am so very grateful for all that Dr. Ken has done for me. He has truly improved my quality of life.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Ken Muhich is the most caring doctor I've ever had the experience to deal with. He builds a health relationship with you; it's truly a team effort. I'm pain free and couldn't be happier.
in Phoenix, AZ |
My husband and myself were fortunate enough to meet a patient of Dr Muhich. After a lengthy consultation and a follow up appointment my husband and I were amazed at how pain free we felt leaving his office We have recommended Dr Ken to many of our friends and they too have found great relief. We can't say enough about our experiences with Dr Muhich.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Ken is an outstanding Chiropractor. He carefully regards each patient, and in a kind and gentle manner performs whatever adjustment needs to be done. It was an outstanding experience.
Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr,Muhich's caring treatment has made all the difference. Pain and discomfort was greatly abated even after the 1st visit. His breadth of knowledge, and suggestions for self-care are very reassuring. Dr. Ken establishes a partnership; we both build a path to wellness - with his professionalism, and my making the effort to follow our agreed upon nutritional and body-health plan. Thank you so much!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I've been going to Dr. Muhich for 25 years & would highly recommend him. I have many spinal problems & he has kept me going & pain free all this time. He's always on time, is very professional & very caring.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Muhich is by far the most talented, professional, and caring Chiropractor I have been to - and I have probably been to at least 7-10 chiropractors in the last 20 years. I first went to Dr Muhich for middle back pain that had been bothering me since I was about 14yrs old when I injured it. With about 6 weeks of treatment, he completely healed what had been a lifelong injury that other chiropractors had worked on with no luck. I now go to him regularly as I am always injuring my back. Excellent
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Muhich, DC?
Are you Dr. Muhich?