Dr. Kenneth Lee, DC

Dr. Kenneth Lee, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. Kenneth Lee, DC is a chiropractor in Des Plaines, IL and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic in 1999 and specializes in chiropractic, acupuncture, and more.Read his story

1430 E Thacker St Ste 2

Des Plaines, IL 60016

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Coventry Health Care of Illinois
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lee "Dr. Kenneth Lee was born in Chicago, IL. in the Lincoln Square neighborhood. Dr. Lee was influenced by a chiropractor that helped him with a breathing problem as a teenager. Dr. Lee went to Lane Tech high school before University of Illinois at Champaign and National College of Chiropractic. Dr. Lee is married with 2 boys. "

This content was provided by Dr. Lee "We take a holistic, natural approach to your health to focus on the cause of any ailments, instead of only treating symptoms.  I take my time listening to my patients to be thorough and effective in their treatment.

Over the years, I have helped many patients achieve their health goals.  I have helped my patients successfully improve their overall quality of life through reduced pain, improved range of motion, reduced lost work/school days, improved sleep, and avoid surgery.

Acupuncture treatments, along with Chiropractic adjustments, combined with massage therapy solutions can help with many ailments.

I look forward to understanding your health-related needs and finding an effective solution for you."

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Massage Therapy

Dr. Lee does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Chronic Pain Management
  • Electrical Stimulation
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. Lee has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lee has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kenneth Lee, DC
RecentHighestLowest
Dr. Lee is fantastic. My sister referred me to Dr. Lee because I was having neck pains that would not go away with the help of massages or other general relaxation techniques. Dr. Lee is very attentive to your needs and very gentle when making adjustments to my neck and back. He has definitely...Read More
Julie Fregetto in Des Plaines, IL – Nov 10, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Lee, DC?
I have been going to Dr. Lee for my Chiropractic needs for many years. When I have certain pain or discomfort he is able to give me relief within an appointment or two. I never feel rushed or hurried and open appointment times are usually available the day I call or next day the latest. Dr....Read More
John Z in Des Plaines, IL – Nov 07, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Lee, DC?
Dr. Lee was able to see me within several hours of my back pain injury. By the time I left his office I was feeling almost back to normal. I can't thank him enough!
Cindy in Gurnee, IL – Oct 31, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Lee, DC?
For four years, I've been seeing Dr. Lee for relief from spasms of neck and back pain caused by spinal injuries many years ago. His chiropractic techniques have brought me immediate and lasting relief. My phone calls requesting appointments have always been answered quickly and responsively, and...Read More
TV in Des Plaines, IL – Oct 30, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Lee, DC?
Dr Lee is very understanding and knowledgeable. I've been his patient for more than 3 years and my physical condition is now better than prior years.
Jean S in Itasca, IL – Oct 30, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Lee, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Lee?