Kenneth Goodman, LCSW

Anxiety Disorders •  Male • Age 56

Kenneth Goodman

Anxiety Treatment of San Fernando Valley

15720 Ventura Blvd Ste 305 Encino, CA 91436

Kenneth Goodman, LCSW is a Anxiety Disorder Specialist in Encino, CA and has over 7 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from none medical school in 2013. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Kenneth Goodman to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Psychiatrists in your area

See similar Psychiatrists in Encino

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Kenneth Goodman accepts

Kenneth Goodman accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Advantage Preferred DirectAccess Plus PPO
Select PPO
Harrington Health
Kaiser Permanente
Kaiser Foundation Hospitals

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Kenneth Goodman's experience treating your condition or procedure

Kenneth Goodman's conditions and procedures:

• Anxiety Attack
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Kenneth Goodman, LCSW...

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer evening visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Kenneth Goodman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kenneth Goodman

Kenneth Goodman?
Ken helped me dramatically reduce my day to day anxiety by teaching me many techniques I am able to use during different situations when I feel anxious. He has been understanding and objective, not only empathizing with my struggles but providing me with concrete ways in which I can overcome them. His help has been crucial in helping me work towards improving my anxiety and depression.
Jul 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kenneth Goodman, LCSW?
Ken has helped me tremendously! He provided numerous strategies and guided me in every aspect of the process. He listens to your concerns and makes sure you are comfortable with the approach before proceeding to next steps. The best!
Jan 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kenneth Goodman, LCSW?
Ken is very good at helping people with anxiety disorders, and he’s good at coaching people through techniques to combat their anxiety. But if you’re looking for a traditional talk therapist, definitely look elsewhere. He lacks patience and compassion. He always seems to be on a tight schedule and has a set agenda. You will leave his office feeling like you’re no more than a walking mental health condition, rather than as a PERSON who suffers from a MH condition.
Sep 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Kenneth Goodman, LCSW?
I though there is no way out of my anxiety and insomnia. Mr. Goodman is instrumental in my fast recovery. I will be forever grateful.
D. Dela Rosa in Sylmar, Ca – Sep 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kenneth Goodman, LCSW?
After biting my nails for 60 years, Ken got me to stop in 4 sessions. He is easy to talk to.
Robert Burg in Los Angeles, CA – May 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kenneth Goodman, LCSW?
Ken is professional, effective, and a good listener. He specializes in OCD, and he truly knows his stuff when it comes to anxiety and OCD. He is very trustworthy. Saved my life in a way.
Pacoima, CA – Apr 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kenneth Goodman, LCSW?
Great therapist for anxiety related issues. Ken helped me conquer my fear of driving on the freeways. After experiencing a panic attack and not driving the freeways for over a year, I can now drive most freeways and am no longer constrained by this issue. He offers practical tools and advice and is there with you every step of the way. Highly recommend.
Barbara in Tarzana, CA – Apr 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kenneth Goodman, LCSW?
First of all,I am greatful to have Dr. KEN AS MY DR./GUIDANCE. Although, I did have set backs he would always lift me up with useful tools. That monster will try to give you the opportunity to feel your worst!Trust me I know! My motto: Just step onto the plate and I will strike your a** out! You have returned my real me... back to me! The hardest part is letting go.. I mean the office visits.. I know I will make it on my own. But, I know someday there will be no monsters lingering here! Thanks
yessie in Pacoima, CA – Mar 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kenneth Goodman, LCSW?
There are honestly so many great things to say about Ken I would need to write a book about his gifted ability help others. When I first started meeting with him my life was spiraling out of control. I was having constant panic attacks that led to not being able to be a productive person. I could not go to school or do anything productive but lay in bed in misery. With Kens guidance and immense wisdom he gave me hope and helped me over come my fears and am happily living and enjoying life again.
Overcomer57 in Los Angeles, CA – Jan 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kenneth Goodman, LCSW?
I went to Ken because I was suffering with acute anxiety. He was extremely knowledgeable, patient, and supportive. In moments of panic I'd reach out to him via telephone or text and his gentle, reassuring voice calmed me. Ken taught me how to manage my anxiety with a variety of tools. This was valuable, because I didn't want to take anti-anxiety meds. I wanted to learn to cope. The coping skills Ken taught me cured my anxiety disorder. I no longer suffer from acute anxiety. I'm very grateful!
Bella C. in Studio City, CA – Dec 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Kenneth Goodman, LCSW?
My 12 year old son experienced anxiety attacks and fears in recent light of terror attacks and travels this summer. As the days passed, things were getting worse and out of control. We met Ken and immediately saw results the same day. I saw my son doing breathing exercises talking to his monster and using all the tools Dr. Goodman taught him. In 6 sessions my son is a new kid. He is excited about life again! As my son said, "he is awesome and he is the best."
Jen in Simi Valley, CA – Sep 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Kenneth Goodman, LCSW?
my experience with Ken was amazing. The group therapy really helped me with my social anxiety and some of my other anxieties. I am not completely 100% anxiety free now but I have the steps to get there. I learned so much and I hope to stick to everything I learned. I highly recommend taking this group therapy class with anyone with social anxiety. Yes, it's very uncomfortable but it is very rewarding.
Los Angeles, CA – Jul 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Kenneth Goodman, LCSW?
Ken completely changed my life. I could go on & on about how he helped me deal with anxiety that was ruining & controlling my life. He gave me the tools to be able to conquer both my OCD & anxiety. Ken has made me feel so supported. Before Ken, I was absolutely miserable & couldn't enjoy things in life. It interfered with daily activities & many relationships in my life. After Ken & the treatment, I am able to enjoy life, friendships, and even work. I will reccomend Ken every chance I get!
Jordan in Northridge, CA – Jul 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Kenneth Goodman, LCSW?
I would recommend Ken Goodman without hesitation. I have known Ken for over 14 years. I have seen him, my children have seen him and I have referred friends and family. Ken not only listens, he offers advise, thought provoking questions and tools for getting through situations. Ken was able to give me tools that I can use ongoing for my anxiety that are invaluable. Whether it's simple anxiety attack or a major ongoing situation I know what tools to use thanks to Ken.
Lynn in Tarzana, CA – Jun 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Kenneth Goodman, LCSW?
I was a mess when I met Ken: high blood pressure, anxiety,sleeplessness, only tools i had were medication, I didn't want prescription drugs all the time. My primary suggested Yoga & Anxiety Therapy, I found Ken on the internet. Within weeks I had tools I could use to talk me down from stressful situations -breathing exercises & mantras. Ken didn't try to psycho analyze me, he's more like an MD, without drugs - the tools he gave me will last a lifetime. I'm a different person now thanks to Ken!
Encino, CA – Jun 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Kenneth Goodman, LCSW?
My son started seeing Ken for his OCD about a year ago. Before my son began treatment, his OCD was taking control of his life. Ken taught him the skills necessary to take control of his OCD. Ken is an extremely effective therapist who genuinely cares about his patients. I highly recommend Ken to anyone struggling with anxiety or OCD.
Julia C in Simi Valley, CA – May 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Kenneth Goodman, LCSW?
I've been seeing Ken for almost two years now. To put it bluntly, he is responsible for helping me to reclaim my life. I have lived with a serious anxiety disorder for my whole life, which eventually led me to living an agoraphobic life. I rarely left my home for years, and eventually stopped altogether. Ken has taught and gifted me with the tools I needed to help me save myself. I'm now an active member of my community, doing volunteer work and even traveling all over the world! Thank you Ken!!
Lori M in Camarillo, CA – May 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Kenneth Goodman, LCSW?
Words cannot express how grateful I am for Ken. I was not mentally stable when I started as his patient and he has helped me turn my life around. He helped me through crazy bosses at work and through a divorce. I can't thank him enough for what he has done for my life. He is an amazing therapist and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!
Woodland Hills, CA – May 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Kenneth Goodman, LCSW?
My son has made progress and he enjoys meeting with Ken.
AR in Los Angeles, CA – Mar 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Kenneth Goodman, LCSW?
I Have had anxiety, worries and fears for many years , Ken has taught me what to do when I'm having a anxiety attack and how to prevent from having them at all..Ken is knowledgable , I know anxiety disorders differ considerably, so he has tailored my sessions to my specific symptoms and concerns.
Kim K in Woodland Hills, CA – Mar 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Kenneth Goodman, LCSW?

How was your experience with Kenneth Goodman?

People can conquer anxiety and OCD! In my 20 plus years working with patients, I have witnessed amazing transformations.

I have a huge toolbox and strategy to end your suffering and give you freedom.

&nb...

U.C.L.A. Grad School
1987
U.C.L.A.

More Information

• Does Kenneth Goodman communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Kenneth Goodman communicates via email

• Does Kenneth Goodman offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Kenneth Goodman offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Kenneth Goodman offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Kenneth Goodman offers an online patient portal

• Does Kenneth Goodman have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Kenneth Goodman has free onsite parking

• Does Kenneth Goodman offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Kenneth Goodman offers weekend visits

• Does Kenneth Goodman offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Kenneth Goodman offers evening visits