Dr. Kenneth D'Souza, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 48

Dr. D'Souza

Balance 4 Life Chiropractic, Midlothian, VA.

2342 Colony Crossing Pl Midlothian, VA 23112

Dr. Kenneth D'Souza, DC is a Chiropractor in Midlothian, VA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. D'Souza to book an appointment.

Dr. D'Souza's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. D'Souza

Dr. D'Souza?
  • Appointment scheduling (17)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (17)
  • Explained conditions well (17)
    Dr. D’Sousa has an incredible “bedside manner.” He has compassion, listens thoroughly, and offers solutions based upon his experience and expertise. My first visit with Dr. D’Sousa was several years ago. For several mornings, before getting out of bed, I would have a sensation like my phone was under the sheet vibrating and making the area around my elbow feel quivery. He knew right away it was my ulnar nerve. By the second treatment, I had no more problems, nor have I had any ever since. My journey with Dr. D’Sousa has continued on a regular basis, basically with regular treatments regarding postural issues I have had over 15 years from an injured knee. I probably would have chosen surgery years ago if it were not for my regular maintenance schedule with Dr.D’Sousa. Dr. D’Sousa has given me faith my body can heal and also perform or a higher level than I ever thought possible. The staff in Dr. D’Sousa’s office are fabulous - courteous, hospitable, and caring.
    Jodashde – Jul 09, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth D'Souza, DC?
    I am very grateful to Dr. Kenneth D'Souza for the treatment so successful that he gave me, after being in a wheelchair and in orthopedic treatment without positive results, it was he who helped me, three months of treatment and I feel as before without pain. I previously had experiences with Chiropract but definitely Dr. D’Souza is the best.
    Alba Lawrence – Jan 02, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth D'Souza, DC?
    Dr. D'Souza is thorough, patient and gentle. His treatments are effective at reducing and eliminating pain. I would recommend him to anyone who suffers from headaches or pain in their back, neck, shoulder, hip or leg.
    Glad I found him – Dec 13, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth D'Souza, DC?
    Dr. D'Souza is amazing!!!!! I have suffered for over 18 years from a number of different ailments. I've tried acupuncture, massage therapy, physical therapy, a number of different chiropractors, dry needling, spinal shots, etc. with very little to no results - several chiropractors even made it worse. Tests have shown that I have problem with my L1, 2, 3, 4 & 5, plus my C5, & 6. I've only gone to Dr. D'Souza THREE TIMES and I CANNOT BELIEVE THE RESULTS!!! My all around body muscle pain is basically gone!!! While my worst pain was in my left arm and left leg, the pain has DRAMATICALLY REDUCED!!!!! Several weeks ago the only way I was getting around was with a crutch. Dr. D'Souza is amazing and I would recommend him to anyone. Additionally is staff are extremely nice.
    Dec 06, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth D'Souza, DC?
    I have been a patient of Dr D'Souza for at least 4 years. After years of pain and trying many other chiropractors and 2 physical therapist I was blessed the day I found Dr D! He is genuinely interested in healing and does so with compassion and honesty. He has also guided me through many nutritional situations.My family and I always feel his deep concern for our needs. I recommend him to anyone suffering with any pain or dietary problems. He is currently helping my grandson who really enjoys his visits.
    M Accashian – Oct 24, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth D'Souza, DC?
    Dr. Ken D'Souza is a warm, cheerful man who genuinely cares about each and every patient. He excels at chiropractic manipulation for achy backs and muscles. He helped me with chronic shoulder joint pain as well as plantar fasciitis. Dr.Ken is a specialist in dietary problems and their resolution. I recommend Dr. D'Souza to anyone who suffers from aches and pains of everyday life as well as aging situations. He treats the whole body and just makes you feel better after each visit.
    Jack Townsend – Oct 08, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth D'Souza, DC?
    My 11yr old son woke up yesterday morning after a weekend of 6 lacrosse games with a stiff neck. He could hardly turn to the right and was in some significant pain. After a few recommendations from friends I called Dr. D'Souza's chiropractic office Balance 4 Life at 9am when they opened. After explaining the pain my son was in they were able to get us a new patient appointment within a few hours. Dr. D'Souza explained everything he did thoroughly and was very patient and kind. He listened to my concerns and was helpful and willing to take the time to address them. I did not feel rushed in any way. I am happy to report that after a 2nd visit today my son's neck is back to normal. His pain is gone and he is able to turn his head comfortably. Thank you Dr. D'Souza!! We will be returning. Check him out if you need a chiropractor you won't be disappointed.
    Stacy M in Midlothian, VA – Jun 05, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth D'Souza, DC?
    I can move again! Thanks!
    Mar 26, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth D'Souza, DC?
    He explains everything and so far its going very well
    Heather in Midlothian, VA – Jul 30, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth D'Souza, DC?
    Dr. D'Souza is excellent! Very thorough in his methods and very professional! Our family doesn't plan to utilize chiropractic care from anyone else. Highly recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent chiropractor who cares about his patients and enjoys what he does!
    Matt Newton in Petersburg, VA – Jul 09, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth D'Souza, DC?
    For full disclosure, I want you to know that Dr D?Souza is my younger brother. I live in NY, but I use his services every chance I get. I am his brother but I am also his toughest critic. He has proven over the years that he is an exceptional Chiropractor. I know you will think I am biased, but let me tell you my two stories and you can decide for yourselves. A few years back, I had a trigger finger (a condition in which one of your fingers gets stuck in a bent position). My primary doctor told
    New York, NY – Nov 14, 2015
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth D'Souza, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. D'Souza?

I believe that the patient comes first. I combine my master's in Nutrition and Doctorate in Chiropractic to help the patient regain their health.

• Chiropractic