Kenneth Dale Restor, APRN

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)Male

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Kenneth Dale Restor, APRN is a Nurse Practitioner in Hinsdale, IL.

Kenneth Dale Restor, APRN

Mark D. Parisi, Psy.D. & Associates, P.C.

15 Spinning Wheel Rd Ste 30 Hinsdale, IL 60521

Compare with other Nurse Practitioners

Compare Kenneth Dale Restor with our nearby Nurse Practitioners at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Kenneth Dale Restor's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kenneth Dale Restor

I saw Dr. Restor a couple of weeks ago as a new patient. The moment I met him, you can feel his friendly aura and he is very welcoming. He listens to me attentively and did not rush my appointment at all like some other providers. He takes notes, validates the information, and makes a plan. He always explains the possible reasons for my mental illness and I truly appreciate that. He also spends a great time discussing the side effects and adverse effects of the medications he prescribes as well as incorporating therapy into my treatment. I am glad I went with Dr. Restor and I highly recommend him.
Ash P. – May 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Kenneth Dale Restor, APRN?
He is one of the doctors who is not driven by money but is driven through patient care. Dr. Restor listens to me attentively, gave me a lengthy education on my medications, which I deeply appreciate. You rarely see a doctor giving education to their patients but Dr. Restor is an exemption. He involved me in my treatment plan and he always follow-up with me on how I am doing. I would definitely recommend Dr. Restor to my friends and family. He deserves 10 stars instead of five!
Alek – Mar 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Kenneth Dale Restor, APRN?
He is simply the best! I highly recommend him!
Joseph – Feb 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Kenneth Dale Restor, APRN?
He truly cares and is compassionate, and knowledgeable about patient care needs.
Micah – Feb 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Kenneth Dale Restor, APRN?

How was your experience with Kenneth Dale Restor?

Kenneth Dale Restor, APRN is a Nurse Practitioner in Hinsdale, IL.

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Kenneth Dale Restor, APRN?

Does Kenneth Dale Restor, APRN accept any insurance plans?

What is Kenneth Dale Restor, APRN's office address?

Kenneth Dale Restor's office is located at 15 Spinning Wheel Rd Ste 30, Hinsdale, IL 60521. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Kenneth Dale Restor, APRN receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 5/5 for Kenneth Dale Restor, APRN. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Kenneth Dale Restor treats your condition or procedure

Kenneth Dale Restor accepts

Mark D. Parisi, Psy.D. & Associates, P.C.

Generations Behavioral Healthcare, P.C.15 Spinning Wheel Rd Ste 30 Hinsdale, IL 60521

Compare with other Nurse Practitioners