Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Kendall Gearhart, DC
Dr. Kendall Gearhart, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Alexandria, KY.

1035 Moreland Rd Ste 1

• Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Mutual of Omaha
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Gearhart

I believe that Chiropractic Care can help restore most people to better quality of Life with decreased pain and improved function.

• Chiropractic
  • Athletic Training
  • Dietetics
  • Massage Therapy

Dr. Gearhart does not have any board certifications listed.

• Arthritis of the Neck

• Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Decompression
  • Stress Management
  • Ultrasound

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Rutgers University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed 1994

Dr. Gearhart has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gearhart has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gearhart does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gearhart and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gearhart's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gearhart to family and friends
Dr. Gearhart's Performance
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr GEARHART is a honest doctor. His compassion for all his patients comes through with each visit. On my first visit he began to change my life. I often recommend him to others and they too have amazing results. I don't know what my life would be if I didn't have Dr GEARHART. Let him help you.
Always friendly, accommodating scheduling and most importantly Dr. Gerhart listened to my concerns.
in New Richmond, OH |
I began going to Dr. Gearhart I believe back in 2007 when I got to the point where I was basically in pain all of the time. My back pain limited everything I was able to do. The fact that he had me get an MRI to see what was actually wrong with my back was impressive. He developed my treatment plan after he knew what was wrong with my back. The Lower Lumber Decompression treatment was what gave me my life back. I am able to do anything I want to with little to no back problems.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Before seeing Dr. Gearhart, I had about 3-4 migraines a week. I was pretty miserable and had very little social life. After getting treated by Dr. Gearhart, they are far less frequent. And I can function again!! I owe this to Dr. G! Not only is he a good doctor, he is a good person. He genuinely cares and will go above and beyond to help someone in pain. I highly recommend Dr. G!
Ft Mitchell, KY |
After trying a number of chiropractors, I travel a distance now to see Dr. Gearhart. He is not only knowledgeable in his field, but also has better equipment for treatment(s), listens to my concerns, and office is always clean. I highly recommend him.
in Alexandria, KY |
Dr. Gearhart is very knowledgeable in chiropractic care. He explains in a way that you completely understand what the plan is for your care and future needs. I wouldn't want to go to any other chiropractor. Great at getting you an appointment that fits your schedule.
in Cincinnati, Ohio |
I have been seeing Dr. Gearhart for the last 8 years. He is very knowledgeable in his profession and takes a holistic approach to care. His knowledge of Decompression therapy coupled with his complete understanding of the spine and the human anatomy helped me to continue to live with my back issues (Stenosis, Spondylolithisis, Disk degeneration) with a minimum of pain and disruption from normal activities. I highly recommend Dr. Gearhart.
in Piner, KY |
I have been seeing Dr. Gearhart for 18 years. I injured my back 22 years ago and have problems with the discs in that area from time to time. Dr. Gearhart has helped me through those times even when those times happened when I was pregnant. He has gone out of his way to help me and fit me in for an adjustment when I have been in extreme pain even if that meant being at the office longer. He is kind and very knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend to others.
in Alexandria, KY |
Dr. Ken Gearhart does a great job! He genuinely cares, which is the biggest reason I go to him. After finding out what the real issues are, he will design a plan to get you feeling pain free as soon as possible. He will not ask you to rush back, unless there is a NEED for you to get right back in. He and his Assistant work very well together and always make sure everyone is comfortable. Judy is Great! I find that even when they are swamped with walk-ins, they find a way to meet everyone's needs.
Ft Thomas, KY |
I have been to a lot of chiropractors and I must say Ken is the best. Most of the times. 1 or 2 treatments is all I need. He is the gentless Dr I have seen. If your in pain, go see him, you won't be sorry you did.
Have you seen Dr. Kendall Gearhart, DC?
Are you Dr. Gearhart?