Contact provider for availability

Kelsy Hoerauf, LMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Female

Kelsy Hoerauf
4031 Owen Rd Fenton, MI 48430

Kelsy Hoerauf, LMFT is a marriage & family therapist in Fenton, MI. She specializes in marriage & family therapy.

Kelsy Hoerauf's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kelsy Hoerauf

1.0

Kelsy Hoerauf?
What People Say About Kelsy Hoerauf, LMFT
ZERO STARS! My teen daughter was struggling with signs of depression & anxiety including cutting. She also had issues with her birth father. My husband & I met with Kelsy once, she then insisted I meet with her on my own before meeting my kid. When I met with her alone, she was zoning out but I gave her a chance with my child. After meeting with my child, she told me that I need to just leave her alone and let her be and that my husband shouldn't be involved with parenting at all. I told her that I didn't feel being in her room for days was normal. She insisted it was fine. I knew that wasn't right & took her to a trauma therapist who, in the first 20 min of the first session did standard assessments that indicated she was borderline needing hospitalization! Billing was a DISASTER. The wrong card was billed. We had to hound them for receipts. We were told her rate was $125 and she charged that for the 1st visit but it was billed under another person at a higher rate. RUN!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelsy Hoerauf, LMFT?

How was your experience with Kelsy Hoerauf?

• Marriage & Family Therapy

Kelsy Hoerauf accepts

Kelsy Hoerauf accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Kelsy Hoerauf treats your condition or procedure