Dr. Kelsey Lunt, DC

Dr. Kelsey Lunt, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Kelsey Lunt, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in North Chili, NY. She is 30 years old and has been practicing for 5 years. Read her story

4332 Buffalo Rd

North Chili, NY 14514

• Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
  • Independent Health
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Lunt

Dr. Lunt's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lunt "Kelsey Lunt, DC, is a Rochester, New York native and graduated from Hilton High School in 2005. She proceeded to obtain her Bachelor's in Science from SUNY Geneseo before applying to graduate school at New York Chiropractic College in Seneca Falls, NY. Kelsey graduated with honors from NYCC in November 2012 with her Doctor of Chiropractic degree, whereupon she obtained employment with Campanella Chiropractic and Wellness for the next 5 years. In her time at Campanella Chiropractic and Wellness, Dr. Kelsey was able to build a very loyal patient base and brand her treatment technique, whereupon she decided to open Lunt Chiropractic. Kelsey's desire to be a Chiropractor was sparked by her own back problems, as traditional medicine did not work to relieve her back pain. This resulted in Kelsey seeking alternative methods for treatment of her pain with a Chiropractor, who was able to resolve her back pain with none of the side effects that come with prescription drugs. Her hobbies include spending time outside with her dog, Daisy, as well as reading, being physically active, and spending time with friends."

This content was provided by Dr. Lunt "Ultimately, our goal is to provide an all-encompassing, lasting treatment option focusing on resolving and rehabilitating both soft tissue injury and decreased joint mobility that is cost effective and efficient for patients of all ages and social backgrounds."

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Nutrition
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Musculoskeletal Medicine
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

Dr. Lunt does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Strain

• Pediatric Chiropractic Adjustment
  • Soft Tissue Massage
  • Spine and Sports Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
  • Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal

No malpractice history found for New York.

• SUNY Geneseo
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2009
  • New York Chiropractic College
    Medical School | Graduated 2012

Dr. Lunt has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lunt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lunt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lunt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lunt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lunt to family and friends
Dr. Lunt Says:

Your review is greatly appreciated. If there is anything I can do to provide a better experience for you in the future please don't hesitate to contact me. Your business is very important to us and we strive to create a positive experience for every patient!

Dr. Lunt's Performance
Scottsville |
I have been to many, many chiropractors. Trying a new one is scary because some doctors can do more damage than good it seems! The first time I had Dr. Lunt - I was so surprised! An adjustment felt good! She has a method different from every other doctor I've ever been to. She isn't rushed during my adjustment. She takes the time necessary to start with stim, massage, and then adjust. I'm glad she's young, because that means she can take care of me the rest of my life!
in Chili |
Dr. Lunt is the best chiropractor I've ever been to! She takes the time to listen to you and always gives you a full treatment at every visit. I especially like that she starts you out with stim, moves on to massaging the muscles and then makes the necessary adjustments. I have been to other chiropractors that don't take this approach and get you in and out without properly warming up your muscles. She is a wealth of knowledge and has a warm and caring personality.
in Rochester, NY |
Dr. Kelsey is amazing!! I trust her 100%; she knows exactly what she's doing. She has helped me with a back injury and various injuries to my neck and I always leave her office feeling much better then when I walked in. I will never see anyone else!! Hands down best chiropractor in town!!
in North Chili, NY |
Kelsey is a miracle worker! I love that she works with the soft tissue as well as the spine. I would highly recommend her to everyone, especially those with acute or chronic issues. I would give more than 5 stars if I could!!
in Rochester, NY |
Dr. Lunt is an amazing chiropractor. She was able to alleviate my shoulder pain instantly and she worked out all the tension in my back due to my Stenosis.
Have you seen Dr. Kelsey Lunt, DC?
Are you Dr. Lunt?