Dietetics  |
Female
Kelsey Conn, RD
Kelsey Conn, RD is a dietetics provider who practices in Rochester, NY.

259 Monroe Ave

Rochester, NY 14607

Kelsey Conn, RD

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Kelsey Conn

• Dietetics
  • Eating Disorders

Kelsey Conn does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Syracuse University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Dietetic Internship
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Syracuse University
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Northeastern University
    Other Education | Completed

Kelsey Conn has no awards or honors listed.

Kelsey Conn has no media or publications listed.

Kelsey Conn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kelsey Conn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kelsey Conn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Kelsey Conn to family and friends
Kelsey Conn's Performance
in Rochester, NY |
Everyone has a relationship with food. It's wonderful to study my relationship and its high and lows with Kelsey. She is compassionate and helpful in every meeting we have. I view food to be personal, especially when I have a past of overeating. Despite this, I always feel welcome and at ease while working with Kelsey. It's clear that her passion for helping others, including me, is unmatched. It's like being with a dedicated friend who shares the same goal I do. She truly is the best there is!
in Greece, NY |
Ditto to the other reviews! Kelsey has a wealth of knowledge & strategies that have helped me make progress, change, & improve my eating behaviors & how to make better food choices. She helped me change my focus from, "What can I do to lose weight" (-) to, "What can I do feel better & improve my health" (+). That's helped tremendously! She supports me in & outside of appointments which helps me stay focused & on track. It is apparent she sincerely cares about me. Kelsey has been a huge blessing!
Rochester, NY |
She is very compassionate and you can tell she cares a lot about her clients. She has gone above and beyond to help me, I would highly recommend her.
in Fredonia, NY |
Kelsey is so knowledgeable and has been so helpful in my recovery. She is friendly, easy to talk to and has shown genuine interest in my progress. Definitely reccomend.
in Rochester, NY |
Kelsey guided me to a better relationship with food. Today I eat smaller meals, maintain a good calorie count, along with moderate exercise and I have lost a good amount of weight. I feel healthier than I ever have before. I never thought I would be in this shape at the age of 48.
in Webster, NY |
Kelsey is very knowledgeable about dietetics and has a unique way of teaching them to you. I feel comfortable discussing my nutrition with her. She realizes there is no perfect diet, each person is different. We created a plan specifically for me, surrounding my wants and needs. She cares about people, and is always supportive. I recommend getting advice from her.
Have you seen Kelsey Conn, RD?
Are you Kelsey Conn?

Visit Kelsey Conn

Kelsey Conn accepts 4 insurance carriers
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO