Kelsey Conn, RD

Dietetics ·  Female

Kelsey Conn

Kelsey Conn, RD is a dietitian in Rochester, NY. She specializes in dietetics and eating disorders.

Make an appointment

Kelsey Conn accepts

Kelsey Conn accepts the following insurance:

Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

Kelsey Conn?
Kelsey Conn's Performance
What People Say About Kelsey Conn, RD
RecentMost Helpful
Everyone has a relationship with food. It's wonderful to study my relationship and its high and lows with Kelsey. She is compassionate and helpful in every meeting we have. I view food to be personal, especially when I have a past of overeating. Despite this, I always feel welcome and at ease while working with Kelsey. It's clear that her passion for helping others, including me, is unmatched. It's like being with a dedicated friend who shares the same goal I do. She truly is the best there is!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelsey Conn, RD?
Ditto to the other reviews! Kelsey has a wealth of knowledge & strategies that have helped me make progress, change, & improve my eating behaviors & how to make better food choices. She helped me change my focus from, "What can I do to lose weight" (-) to, "What can I do feel better & improve my health" (+). That's helped tremendously! She supports me in & outside of appointments which helps me stay focused & on track. It is apparent she sincerely cares about me. Kelsey has been a huge blessing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelsey Conn, RD?
She is very compassionate and you can tell she cares a lot about her clients. She has gone above and beyond to help me, I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelsey Conn, RD?
Kelsey is so knowledgeable and has been so helpful in my recovery. She is friendly, easy to talk to and has shown genuine interest in my progress. Definitely reccomend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelsey Conn, RD?
Kelsey guided me to a better relationship with food. Today I eat smaller meals, maintain a good calorie count, along with moderate exercise and I have lost a good amount of weight. I feel healthier than I ever have before. I never thought I would be in this shape at the age of 48.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelsey Conn, RD?
Kelsey is very knowledgeable about dietetics and has a unique way of teaching them to you. I feel comfortable discussing my nutrition with her. She realizes there is no perfect diet, each person is different. We created a plan specifically for me, surrounding my wants and needs. She cares about people, and is always supportive. I recommend getting advice from her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelsey Conn, RD?

How was your experience with Kelsey Conn?

Compare Providers