Naturopathy  |
Female
Dr. Kelly Wright, ND
Dr. Kelly Wright, ND is a naturopathy provider who practices in Vashon, WA.

19330 Vashon Hwy SW

Vashon, WA 98070

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Wright

• Naturopathy

Dr. Wright does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Education data for Dr. Wright is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Wright has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wright has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wright does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wright and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wright's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wright to family and friends
Dr. Wright's Performance
in Seattle, WA |
Dr. Wright is a great doctor and my kids love her! Best office staff ever too :)
in Vashon |
Since we had our children, Dr. Kelly is the only doctor we have felt comfortable with. She is professional, but kind and caring, and always explain our options to us. We are so happy to have a doctor that talks to us and helps us understand all of our options for health care!
in Vashon |
Dr. Wright and her office staff are wonderful. Professional, caring, and most of all healing. I have known Dr. Wright for years and trust her implicitly.
Arlington, VA |
Dr.Kelly has been our primary physician for years and we love her careful attention to our needs and the friendliness of her staff.
in Vashon, WA |
Dr. Wright has been my primary physician for over a decade. Her approach is always empathetic, informed, and helpful. She is open, understanding, and willing to explore multiple options for health solutions for me. I appreciate her dedication and thoroughness. I feel lucky to have her as my primary care physician! Everyone at her office is also very helpful and kind.
in Seattle, WA |
My entire family sees Dr. Kelly Wright at Vashon Natural Medicine. She is an amazing doctor and has helped myself and my children through many hard times. The office is always very clean and the staff is amazing. I can also buy all of my supplements in her office or order them online through their website. they care about you and where you are in your life and help manage your health accordingly. I highly recommend them. I would not trust anybody else with my family's health.
Seattle, WA |
I recommend Dr. Wright often to those friends and acquaintances who want to approach their own health care with both responsibility and self-awareness. She is both compassionate and well-versed in providing numerous options for individual patient improvement.
Dr Wright is skilled, confident and efficient in clinical practice. She is an excellent resource bridging natural and conventional approaches to health, truly pursuing what is best for each patient. The follow up and follow through from her and her incredible staff made pursuing recommendations doable in my difficult situation. Dr Wright saved my life!!!
Have you seen Dr. Kelly Wright, ND?
Are you Dr. Wright?