Contact provider for availability

Dr. Kelly Wright, ND

Naturopathy ·  Female

Dr. Wright
19330 Vashon Hwy SW Vashon, WA 98070

Dr. Kelly Wright, ND is a naturopath in Vashon, WA. She specializes in naturopathy.

Dr. Wright accepts

Dr. Wright accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Wright treats your condition or procedure

• Naturopathy

Dr. Wright's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wright

Dr. Wright?
Dr. Wright's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kelly Wright, ND
RecentMost Helpful
Wow! Thank you, Dr. Wright, for your extraordinary care. Please move to NC where we need you, too! We will be back to Vashon to see you - You have solved our long-term problems and made us (all four of us) healthy again when other docs could not think beyond the typical.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Wright, ND?
Dr. Kelly Wright listens to me and explains what's going on in terms that I can understand. She cares and remembers me by name. I've never had a doctor that has treated me with such kindness. I recommend Dr. Kelly to all my friends! She knows her stuff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Wright, ND?
Dr. Wright is a great doctor and my kids love her! Best office staff ever too :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Wright, ND?
Since we had our children, Dr. Kelly is the only doctor we have felt comfortable with. She is professional, but kind and caring, and always explain our options to us. We are so happy to have a doctor that talks to us and helps us understand all of our options for health care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Wright, ND?
Dr. Wright and her office staff are wonderful. Professional, caring, and most of all healing. I have known Dr. Wright for years and trust her implicitly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Wright, ND?
Dr.Kelly has been our primary physician for years and we love her careful attention to our needs and the friendliness of her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Wright, ND?
Dr. Wright has been my primary physician for over a decade. Her approach is always empathetic, informed, and helpful. She is open, understanding, and willing to explore multiple options for health solutions for me. I appreciate her dedication and thoroughness. I feel lucky to have her as my primary care physician! Everyone at her office is also very helpful and kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Wright, ND?
My entire family sees Dr. Kelly Wright at Vashon Natural Medicine. She is an amazing doctor and has helped myself and my children through many hard times. The office is always very clean and the staff is amazing. I can also buy all of my supplements in her office or order them online through their website. they care about you and where you are in your life and help manage your health accordingly. I highly recommend them. I would not trust anybody else with my family's health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Wright, ND?
I recommend Dr. Wright often to those friends and acquaintances who want to approach their own health care with both responsibility and self-awareness. She is both compassionate and well-versed in providing numerous options for individual patient improvement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Wright, ND?
Dr Wright is skilled, confident and efficient in clinical practice. She is an excellent resource bridging natural and conventional approaches to health, truly pursuing what is best for each patient. The follow up and follow through from her and her incredible staff made pursuing recommendations doable in my difficult situation. Dr Wright saved my life!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Wright, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Wright?