Family Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Female
Dr. Kelly Wosnik, DNP
Dr. Kelly Wosnik, DNP is a family medicine (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Orem, UT.

Bristol Health

935 S Orem Blvd

Orem, UT 84058

Learn about Dr. Wosnik

• Family Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)

Dr. Wosnik does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Education data for Dr. Wosnik is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Wosnik has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wosnik has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wosnik does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wosnik and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wosnik's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wosnik to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Wosnik's Performance
in Springville, UT |
I am so happy to have found Dr Wosnik. Her receptionist is always so friendly and professional. The questionnaire I filled out on my initial appointment was very thorough and I felt it was a great tool for Dr Wosnik to better help me. Dr Wosnik is extremely down to earth, sweet, and easy to talk to. She was genuinely concerned about me and made me feel as if I were her only patient. I've already recommended Dr Wosnik to a few of my friends. I am so grateful for her help!
Salt Lake City, UT |
Kelly seemed genuinely concerned about finding what would work for me and my situation. She took the time to go through each issue individually and also how they all fit together as a whole. She is easy to talk to, she listens to your concerns, and communicates her thoughts, diagnosis and instructions very clearly. She is also very accessible if changes need to be made to your treatment process. I am grateful I found her as she has helped me immensely!
in Orem, UT |
Dr. Wosnik thought through decisions and discussed the option with me. She made the best decision based on my concerns and experiences with medications/providers in the past. She responded very quickly to my emails, which is one thing I had a problem with in regards to past experience with psychiatrists. Dr. Wosnik always had a plan and was aware of the symptoms different medications gave me. She always asked about how I felt about symptoms/and whether I felt the medication was good for me.
Have you seen Dr. Kelly Wosnik, DNP?
Are you Dr. Wosnik?

Visit Dr. Wosnik

Family Medicine
Family Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)
Family Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)
Anti-Aging Medicine