Kelly Winkler, ARNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Kelly Winkler

Midwest Breast Care

12140 Nall Ave Ste 210 Overland Park, KS 66209

Kelly Winkler, ARNP is a nurse practitioner in Overland Park, KS. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and family medicine.

Kelly Winkler accepts

Kelly Winkler accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check if Kelly Winkler treats your condition or procedure

I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patient...

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Kelly Winkler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kelly Winkler

Kelly Winkler?
Kelly Winkler's Performance
What People Say About Kelly Winkler, ARNP
Recent
We love Kelly's efficiency and willingness to give us thorough answers for any health concerns. She puts my kids at ease and I trust her to provide quality care every time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Winkler, ARNP?
Kelly Winkler is a huge asset to the College Park practice. She is professional, congenial and never fails to take the time needed with me during a visit. Her diagnostic skills are excellent. I have absolutely nothing negative to comment on about her or her skills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Winkler, ARNP?
I was impressed with Dr. Winkler. She was professional, thorough, and personal. She listened intently on my information and answered my questions clearly. I appreciated her checking the interactions of her prescribed medicine with those I already take. Her information was very helpful and her patience and friendliness was exceptional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Winkler, ARNP?
I have been seeing Kelly Winkler for nearly 20 years. I feel she has always listened to my concerns and have never felt rushed through my visit. I trust her judgment and assessment of my medical situations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Winkler, ARNP?
Kelly always takes the time to talk about any additional issues I may be having as well as the one I am seeing her for. She genuinely cares and it shows.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Winkler, ARNP?
I definitely would refer friends to Kelly Winkler. She is professional, thorough and extremely qualified to discuss and provide medical advice to her patients. She provides the time, attention and advice that patients need and appreciate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Winkler, ARNP?
She is superb! Thorough, compassionate, on top of the latest trends in medicine. To me, she is a fell-fledged doctor, though her title is that of nurse practitioner. You bet I would recommend her to others, in a heartbeat!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Winkler, ARNP?
Kelly Winkler is AWESOME! She truly cares about her patients, going above and beyond to help solve your problem. She really listens to all of your symptoms & concerns, and lets you have an active role in your care. She's extremely knowledgeable and VERY nice! She clearly explained everything and gave me hope that we'd find the cause of my pain and we did! I will definitely see her again when I'm in need of care and will recommend her to everyone! You will be so glad you chose her :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Winkler, ARNP?
I have been going to Kelly for about three years. She was a lifesaver for me. She is always concerned and follows through on what took place at appointment. I highly recommend College Park Family Practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Winkler, ARNP?
Kelly took the time to review my medical needs thoroughly, made suggestions about what I need to do to improve my overall health, and answered my questions. She made me feel like a partner in my own care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Winkler, ARNP?

How was your experience with Kelly Winkler?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Kelly Winkler treats patients.

Compare Providers