Kelly Winkler, ARNP

Kelly Winkler, ARNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female
Kelly Winkler, ARNP is a nurse practitioner in Overland Park, KS. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and family medicine.Read her story

12140 Nall Ave Ste 210

Overland Park, KS 66209

Learn about Kelly Winkler

Kelly Winkler's bio

This content was provided by Kelly Winkler "Kelly Winkler, ARNP, is a family medicine nurse practitioner with College Park Family Care Center's Overland Park, Kan. office location. Kelly has always had an interest in health and the human body and teaching others how to take care of themselves. Her areas of clinical focus are family practice and women's health. Her care philosophy consists of three main components: partnership, honesty, and health promotion by diet, exercise and stress reduction."

This content was provided by Kelly Winkler "I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met and their patient experience is outstanding."

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Kelly Winkler does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

Education data for Kelly Winkler is unavailable at this time.

Kelly Winkler has no awards or honors listed.

Kelly Winkler has no media or publications listed.

Kelly Winkler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kelly Winkler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kelly Winkler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kelly Winkler

Kelly Winkler?
Kelly Winkler's Performance
What People Say About Kelly Winkler, ARNP
RecentHighestLowest
We love Kelly's efficiency and willingness to give us thorough answers for any health concerns. She puts my kids at ease and I trust her to provide quality care every time.
Foster 5 – Jun 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Winkler, ARNP?
Kelly Winkler is a huge asset to the College Park practice. She is professional, congenial and never fails to take the time needed with me during a visit. Her diagnostic skills are excellent. I have absolutely nothing negative to comment on about her or her skills.
Sue Haley in Lawrence KS – Feb 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Winkler, ARNP?
I was impressed with Dr. Winkler. She was professional, thorough, and personal. She listened intently on my information and answered my questions clearly. I appreciated her checking the interactions of her prescribed medicine with those I already take. Her information was very helpful and her...Read More
Stephanie Royer in Olathe, KS – Feb 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Winkler, ARNP?
I have been seeing Kelly Winkler for nearly 20 years. I feel she has always listened to my concerns and have never felt rushed through my visit. I trust her judgment and assessment of my medical situations.
Dec 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Winkler, ARNP?
Kelly always takes the time to talk about any additional issues I may be having as well as the one I am seeing her for. She genuinely cares and it shows.
Karin Reed in Merriam – Oct 23, 2017
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Kelly Winkler?