Kelly Venuti, LMHC

Mental Health ·  Female · Age 45

Kelly Venuti

Kelly Venuti, LMHC is a mental health professional in Saint Petersburg, FL. She specializes in mental health, pediatric mental health, and more.

Make an appointment

Kelly Venuti accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Kelly Venuti treats your condition or procedure

Kelly Venuti's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Childhood Depression
  • Self-Esteem Problems
  • Self-Injury Behavior
  • Substance Abuse
  • Suicidal Ideation

"Kelly is a licensed mental health counselor with over 15 years of clinical experience working with children (ages 5-18), their parents, and adults. Kelly believes in a natural and holistic approach in treating depression, anxiety, PTSD, anger manage...

• Mental Health

Kelly Venuti?
Kelly Venuti's Performance
What People Say About Kelly Venuti, LMHC
RecentMost Helpful
I began therapy with Kelly in 2016. Due to past experiences with therapists, I was a little hesitant. However, I felt comfortable right away. Kelly listens and provides a positive, non-judgmental environment where I can be myself; she is completely genuine! I like the fact that her treatment is based on my own needs. It has been such a blessing compared to have Kelly for a therapist. She's helped me to make positive lifelong changes and has also given me tools to cope with life. When life b
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Venuti, LMHC?
Kelly is caring and intuitive. She works well with both teens and adults equally. I would (and have) recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Venuti, LMHC?
Kelly is an excellent counselor. She is professional in her approach and very impartial, looking at issues from every perspective. She provides a trusting environment to look at opportunities to be introspective and to grow in self awareness. I have gained a lot of insight from her and would recommend her to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Venuti, LMHC?
Kelly provides, not only a welcoming environment and a calm demeanor, but practical tools to determine and address individual needs. This is active therapy with "homework" to make your mental health a priority. She has been a great help to me and I appreciate her work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Venuti, LMHC?
Kelly really spends the time to get to know the family and the environment for each patient and seeks holistic and healthy methods for treatment. She puts you at ease to talk openly about problems/concerns without judgement. She also teaches you how to recognize the triggers and provides skills to try to handle anxiety and/or depression before you find yourself in a full blown crisis situation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Venuti, LMHC?
I was in search of therapist for my daughter who was diagnosed with ADHD. We are doing the natural treatment with diet, supplements and therapy. Kelly was able to help us get started on a great supplement plan and is great with my daughter she really looks forward to seeing Mrs. Kelly. Thank you for all you've done!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Venuti, LMHC?
I started working with Kelly around October of last year and quickly developed a good rapport with her and felt comfortable opening up to her with serious issues that were occurring in my life. I always have reservations about working with a new practitioner of any kind, be it doctor, counselor, whichever, but I'm glad I started with Kelly because she has been great and is very good at what she does. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for help with mental health or substance abuse.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Venuti, LMHC?
Kelly is a quality professional counselor. She mostly listens, however, she gives very helpful suggestions and tools to help me navigate my issues. Also, she is easy to talk to and I don't feel judged. Instead, I feel supported.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Venuti, LMHC?

How was your experience with Kelly Venuti?

Vitality Counseling and Brain Health Coaching St. Petersburg, FL