Dr. Kelly Svitak, DC

Chiropractic ·  Female · Age 34

Dr. Svitak

"Dr Kelly Svitak has helped me greatly by taking time to research a painful malaise I developed. I have gone to several specialists that did not take time to try to diagnose my issue. Dr. Svitak did the research and gave recommendations to ask the various specialists. Her service is excellent."

Read Review

"My daughter is mentally challenged and blind. Last April she was knocked backwards and fell over a wheelchair injuring her back. She appeared also to have a stroke. She could not stand the nerves in her leg would cause her leg to bounce up and down. After several weeks of PT with things only getting worse: I stumbled into Dr. Kellys office on a Saturday morning. She wasn't open. She came to the door and heard my plea for help. We are still going and my daughter can walk again. Thks to needling"

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Svitak

Dr. Svitak?
Dr. Svitak's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kelly Svitak, DC
Recent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Svitak, DC?
What a great place we have found in, Pure Movement Intergrated Health Center, Bonner Springs, Kansas, 913-745-4036, www.pmihckc.com , we highly recommend this place to any and all who seek relief through Chiropractic, Acupuncture and or Sports Rehabilitation Services, We love this woman.... Thank you Dr. Kelly M. Svitak for all you do for my husband (ET) and I (JT) !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Svitak, DC?
Kelly is amazing. She takes time to find out what the problem is and works with you until it is better. She always gives a lot of suggestions on what we can be doing at home. Kelly has saved our family a lot of unneeded expenses. She is our go-to if we ever have an injury. She is extremely knowledgeable and explains everything to the patient. I would highly recommend a visit to Dr. Svitak if you are having pain or injury before going to another doctor.
Very thorough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kelly Svitak, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Svitak?

Our number one goal at Pure Movement is to get you out of pain and back to your daily activities as quickly as possible.

• Chiropractic

Kansas State University
2010
2007

Dr. Svitak accepts

Dr. Svitak accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
Preferred Care Blue PPO
Buckeye Community Health Plan
Medicare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check if Dr. Svitak treats your condition or procedure