Kelly Prado, PMHNP-BC

Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)Female

Kelly Prado, PMHNP-BC is a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in Denver, CO and has over 7 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University of Colorado At Denver medical school in 2014. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Kelly Prado to book an appointment.

Kelly Prado

Aspen Leaf Holistic Mental Health

1355 S Colorado Blvd Denver, CO 80222
Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Kelly Prado treats your condition or procedure

Kelly Prado's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Medication Management
  • Mental Status Examination
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Outpatient Psychiatry
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Schizophrenia
  • Social Phobia
  • Stress Management

Kelly Prado accepts

Kelly Prado accepts the following insurance:

Kelly Prado's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kelly Prado

Kelly Prado?
  • Appointment scheduling (11)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (11)
  • Explained conditions well (11)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (1)
Kelly is amazing, she cares about the whole person and spends the time to listen with genuine compassion. She and the team are very well organized and responsive. Would recommend without reservation!
Brandon Smith-Daigle – Nov 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Prado, PMHNP-BC?
Kelly is very good as her job and is efficient , calm, and responsible. It is great to have someone who really is helpful with medication , I have had anxiety more entire life and never really found help that worked before coming here.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Nancy J – Nov 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Prado, PMHNP-BC?
With thirteen consistent years of attending psychiatric services, Aspen Leaf Holistic is by far the most reliable, responsive, and dependable practice I have been to. Kelly really cares about her patients, which is evident in her willingness to allow the patient to take an active role in their mental health journey. For these reasons, I have now been with Aspen Leaf Holistic for over two years, and feel that I have finally found my home practice.
Cam – Oct 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Prado, PMHNP-BC?
Kelly Prado is one of the best health care providers I have known. I have struggled with anxiety for 30 years. I’ve been to many doctors and tried many treatments, both natural and prescription, with very little relief. I also happen to be exceptionally sensitive to medications, making treatment plans tricky. I reached out to Kelly at the start of COVID knowing I needed serious support. She was so kind and patient, really taking the time to understand my situation. She is the first person I really felt was thoughtful and empathetic in developing an appropriate treatment plan for me. We tried various solutions, a combination of prescription and supplemental relief. Throughout, she was there for support every step of the way. Eight months in, she has designed a very effective plan to dampen my anxiety while making me feel energized, with little side effects. I know I would not have made it through this difficult time without her support. I owe her huge gratitude.
Monica in Denver – Oct 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Prado, PMHNP-BC?
Kelly has been an outstanding provider for my son. She has always accurately diagnosed and been Thorough and considerate when discussing his treatment options. She has been a life saver for our family, I highly recommend her. Catheren Johnson
Catheren Johnson – Jul 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Prado, PMHNP-BC?
I've been through many providers for both psychological and neurological issues with depression. Kelly is the first one to actually listen and make me feel like she truly wants to help. I am difficult to prescribe for due to side effects and limited efficacy issues but I trust her and she has worked hard for my mental health.
Jason – Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Prado, PMHNP-BC?
Kelly truly cares about and for her patients. She listens attentively and is exceptionally smart. She is knowledgable about medications and has truthful answers. She has been a true blessing to our family with her caring, compassionate and professional attitude and skill.
Nov 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Prado, PMHNP-BC?
It was so nice to be able to have my daughter evaluated for depression/ADHD in such an easy and professional manner. The person we always knew was inside is finally able to come out.
Sep 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Prado, PMHNP-BC?
Kelly is very helpful and easy to talk to. Highly recommended.
Justin in Denver, CO – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Prado, PMHNP-BC?
The thing that was most helpful about starting a relationship with this provider is that they have a very welcoming and accepting person answering the phones. He did a great job of explaining their process, taking a history, and reminding you of your appointments. I am so grateful and lucky to have connected with Kelly! She is a patient and caring provider. I always appreciate that she is an active listener. Thank you!
N.C. in Denver – Jun 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Prado, PMHNP-BC?
Thank goodness for Kelly! She is the first healthcare professional to really listen to me and figure out what I need. She is caring, knowledgeable and thorough. She helped me finally feel like myself again. Thank you, Kelly!
Sophia – May 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Prado, PMHNP-BC?
Definitely helped improve my work life balance.
May 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Prado, PMHNP-BC?
I am very Thankful I chose Kelly to work with. She is very detailed oriented and has a kind nature about her. Her counseling has had a very positive impact on my life.
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Prado, PMHNP-BC?
I live in Summit County, and was having the hardest time finding a psychologist to meet with to start medication for treatment. The doctors in Summit County were booked for several weeks, and in my situation I was not able to wait that long. I looked for places in the Denver area and luckily found Aspen Leaf Holistic Mental Health. From my first phone call, I knew they were different. Ernesto in the office was one of the nicest and most helpful receptionist I have ever had the pleasure of speaking with! He was able to get me an appointment the very next day! My first appointment with Dr. Kelly Prado was also nothing short of amazing. Not only was I allocated a lot of time to discuss everything, but her bedside manner and professionalism instantly helped me to open up and know I was in the right hands! I cannot say enough good things about them, and I am forever grateful for their help and for how quickly they were able to assist me.
Apr 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Prado, PMHNP-BC?
Aspen Leaf is fantastic especially Kelly Prado. Ive struggles for years finding someone who was not only doing their job, but also genuinely cares about me and my health. Kelly hits a home run in all the areas that are important to me. She’s a great listener, keeps detailed notes so she can very accurately keep track of our talks, concerns and medication regimens since i started seeing her about a year and a half ago.
Apr 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Prado, PMHNP-BC?
Kelly and Ernesto were very helpful when I needed get my daughter an appointment with a psychiatrist to get her checked out of the facility she was at. They spent time on the phone with me and were able to meet with us within a week of my call. Kelly was very accommodating with scheduling appointments and when I had questions in between appointments. It was very comforting knowing she was there for us.
Karen in Littleton, CO – Sep 25, 2017
Kelly Prado's Reply – Flag
Thank you so much for your kind words!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Prado, PMHNP-BC?

How was your experience with Kelly Prado?

We are family mental health nurse practitioners who specialize in treating children, teens and adults with a variety of mental health disorders. We diagnose...Read more

I am a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner that specializes in treating children, adolescents and adults with a variety of mental health disorders using a holistic/integrative...Read more

• Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Mental Health