Kelly Melchionno, NPC

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)Female

Kelly Melchionno

Steven Phillips MD

944 DANBURY RD Wilton, CT 06897

Kelly Melchionno, NPC is a Nurse Practitioner in Wilton, CT. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Kelly Melchionno to book an appointment.

Review Highlight

"She is the best! I walked into the office doubting if I belong there and left feeling as though it should have been my first stop. She is so knowledgeable..."

See more reviews

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Kelly Melchionno treats your condition or procedure

Kelly Melchionno accepts

Kelly Melchionno's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kelly Melchionno

Kelly Melchionno?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (25)
  • Explained conditions well (25)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (25)
    Kelly is an outstanding healthcare professional in every way that counts; she is very well versed in her specialty (Lyme disease), as well as in the broader spectrum of medicine. She explains clearly what is at hand, she listens attentively and compassionately, always mindful & respectful of who sits in front of her. She is thorough. She connects with her patient with ease & without pretense. Kelly is self-confident and humble at the same time, in a remarkably balanced fashion. She is perceptive and intuitive and does not reach conclusions simply based on assumptions - instead, she prompts gently, purposefully until you know she understands what you are experiencing. She inspires trust, proves reliable, and brings comfort just when/where you need it. I knew right away that Kelly would be one of these rare finds within the medical community. And, she is there for you. A true find. I highly recommend her services. You will be well-served indeed.
    Karen Pasternak – Oct 16, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Melchionno, NPC?
    I have been seeing Kelly for 2 years and I can say she is the best health care provider I have ever had. When I saw Kelly for the first time, I was out of work, and very sick with Lyme disease. I had been under the care of another practitioner, and desperately needed help. Now, I am back to work and have my health back, only because of Kelly. One thing for sure is that Kelly cares. She always makes your health her main concern. She listens and really gets to know her patients. I can truly say that I am very luck to have found Kelly. The only reason I am working again and have my life back is because of her. I highly recommend Kelly!!
    Brian – Aug 18, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Melchionno, NPC?
    She is the best! I walked into the office doubting if I belong there and left feeling as though it should have been my first stop. She is so knowledgeable about Lyme and co-infections and we made such an instant connection. I feel very blessed to be in her hands, and I know she truly wants me to get better. She is very responsive to all of my needs, and takes extra time to explain details, instructions, and provides amazing scientific references to back up my personalized treatment regimens. I cannot thank her enough. After treatment with 2 different Lyme providers, and seeing at least 8 different medical specialists, I am finally seeing improvements to my symptoms and feeling like my old self again.
    Jan 17, 2020
    amazing.
    Nov 27, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Melchionno, NPC?

How was your experience with Kelly Melchionno?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)