Kelly McConville, MS

AcupunctureMaleAge 59

Acupuncture

Kelly McConville, MS is a Acupuncturist in Poway, CA. His office accepts new patients.

Kelly McConville, MS

Acupuncture Healthcare Specialists

12709 Poway Rd Ste 205 Poway, CA 92064

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Kelly McConville treats your condition or procedure

• Pain in Extremities
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Medicine Related Procedures
  • Wrist Pain

Kelly McConville accepts most major insurance plans.

Kelly McConville has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(858) 254-4781Find providers who accept this insurance

Kelly McConville's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kelly McConville

Kelly McConville

Kelly is amazing, kind and very knowledgeable. My 13 year old son was suffering from long term fatigue and brain fog due to COVID for months. We tried everything to get him better and nothing worked. This is when we decided to see Kelly. He started feeling better after the first few treatments and is now 100% free of the symptoms. Kelly was patient and really listened to my son and adjusted his therapy to basically heal him. I was never a believer in acupuncture but it seemed to work almost like a miracle. I have referred 2 other friends that have had great success with him as well. Highly recommend him.
CB – Nov 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly McConville, MS?
Amazing results!! I had a stiff neck which I couldn't turn at all to one side for 5 months. Even after injections, physical therapy & medications with other doctors. But just after 1 acupuncture treatment with Kelly, I had slight improvement. I finally had some range of motion. Within about 5 visits, I had my range of motion back. So if all other types of medical treatments are failing you, it is well worth trying acupuncture. It is amazing!
San Diego, CA – Nov 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly McConville, MS?
I highly recommend Acupuncture Healthcare Specialists, Kelly McConville as my experience has been exceptional these past several visits. I went to see Kelly for 2 primary issues, acid reflux and an unusually high resting heart rate. I had never had acupuncture before and was a little apprehensive but after just one visit I am completely at ease not only with the process but with Kelly's approach, knowledge and results. My acid reflux is tremendously reduced from daily to not more than an occasio
Diana in Rancho Santa Fe CA – Aug 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly McConville, MS?
I came in because hot flashes at night were keeping me awake. After my second treatment, I was sleeping better and by the fifth visit, the hot flashes have mostly gone away and I'm sleeping well all night.
Kelly in San Diego, CA – Mar 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly McConville, MS?
Kelly helped with lower back and hip pain I have had since back fusion 2011,2009 and 2007. He did cupping and acupuncture with the electric stimulation. It brought much needed relief. I liked Kelly very much because he would sit down and talk with me about the pain. Then explain what he was going to do. On the next visit he would again sit down and talk about how the treatment worked. If it did not improve he would tell me the next step. He then found what worked and we had success.
Jeannie in Ramona – Jun 22, 2016
Thanks for the wonderful feedback. In our...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly McConville, MS?

How was your experience with Kelly McConville?