Kelly Lapa, CRNP

Kelly Lapa, CRNP

Internal MedicineFemale

Internal Medicine

Kelly Lapa, CRNP is a Internal Medicine Specialist in Abington, PA. She is affiliated with Jefferson Abington Hospital. Her office is not accepting new patients.

Patient Booking Open
Our after hours patient concierge is open and ready to help you get started.
Levy Medical Plaza1235 Old York Rd Ste 113 Abington, PA 19001
New Patient?

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Kelly Lapa's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kelly Lapa

4.2

Kelly Lapa

Kelly is amazing! She is thorough, competent and compassionate. She always treats me with the utmost respect and never makes me feel like my issues are insignificant. Kelly takes her time with me always answers my questions. I refuse to see anyone else but Kelly; I trust her with my life!
Mar 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Lapa, CRNP?
Kelly is a well-educated, compassionate provider who seeks to deliver the best care to her patients! She is very attentive to my needs and always provides an efficient action plan to investigate my concerns. I Highly recommend Kelly if you are looking for a new care provider!
Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Lapa, CRNP?
Kelly is the most compassionate healthcare provider that I have ever encountered. She really takes the time to listen to your concerns and is extremely thorough with her assessments. I feel confident with her knowledge, advice, and direction regarding my healthcare. I have already recommended her to many family and friends who are equally as pleased with her care! She truly is wonderful!
Erica E in Doylestown – Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Lapa, CRNP?
Kelly is excellent! She is extremely competent, thorough, compassionate and understanding. She’s everything you can ask for in a provider. I highly recommend her to my family and friends who are looking for a new primary care provider.
Taylor Eckhardt in Doylestown pa – Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Lapa, CRNP?
Kelly Lapa is one of the best doctorss/NP's I have seen! She always has time, always figures out my issue, and always has great advice! Kelly actually listens to what you have to say, and never dismisses your symptoms. I've been seeing her for years, and have no plans to change that. I always recommend her to others!
UD – Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Lapa, CRNP?
Kelly Lapa is THE ONLY person I will see. She is attentive, thorough and thoughtful when I have an issue. Kelly always has time for any concerns I may have, and I never feel rushed out of there. She has a 100% batting average when it comes to fixing my many ailments. I absolutely trust her with my health, and that of the rest of my family!!!
UD, PA – Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Lapa, CRNP?
Kelly Lapa is excellent. Extremely thorough and smart. No wait time and always able to get an appointment without delay. I would highly recommend her.
Mar 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Lapa, CRNP?
I'm usually seen by a doctor but this was a sick visit so was able to be seen same-day by this nurse practitioner. Not sure what it was but I felt totally disregarded and kind of belittled by her. She did not seem to take my symptoms seriously and I left feeling neglected and kind of embarrassed. Several months later when symptoms did not resolve saw my usual doc who ordered testing and diagnosed my problem. It was a true medical issue, not in my head as Ms. Lapa had me believe.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Oct 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Lapa, CRNP?
N.P. Lapa is my GP, also saw Dr. DaVeiga at Abington location. Practice really excels at communication - I love using My AH Link to view lab results and send messages to my providers and I've never had a problem getting through to the front desk by phone when I need to. Staff is kind and efficient. Have been seen the same day for sick visits. One minor negative - you have to pay for parking. There is often a wait time but when with provider visit is thorough, never rushed. Love her/them.
Tiffany in Elkins Park, PA – Dec 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Lapa, CRNP?

How was your experience with Kelly Lapa?