Family Medicine  |
Female
Kelly Henderson, PA-C
Kelly Henderson, PA-C is a family medicine provider who practices in Overland Park, KS.

Overland Park

11725 W 112th St

Overland Park, KS 66210

Learn about Kelly Henderson

I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met and their patient experience is outstanding.

Kelly Henderson does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

Education data for Kelly Henderson is unavailable at this time.

Kelly Henderson has no awards or honors listed.

Kelly Henderson has no media or publications listed.

Kelly Henderson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kelly Henderson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kelly Henderson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Kelly Henderson to family and friends
Kelly Henderson's Performance
Raytown, MO |
I've been a patient of Kelly's for a few years & am so impressed with her & the staff at College Park. Their office is one of the most organized & efficient I've every seen - in any industry. I never wait more than a few minutes in the lobby or exam room. Kelly never makes me feel like she's in a hurry & never defaults to more meds. Rather, she encourages me to eat healthy & exercise more - so different from many in the medical field. I've lost weight and am no longer pre-diabetic!
in Overland Park, KS |
I haven't had a family practitioner for years and would just go to walk in clinics when having issues, I met Kelly Henderson through that process and was amazed by how comfortable I felt with her. She took the time to listen to my concerns and challenges and worked with me in addressing those issues. Now, I only request to see her and am very pleased with having one practitioner addressing my medical concerns. I have seen such improvements with my medical issues.
Union, MO |
Great provider. She explained everything and if I have any questions always willing to answer them. My whole family sees her and won't see anybody else but her.
in Leawood, KS |
I've been coming to College Park Family Care for 26 years and, unfortunately, my PA had retired. So, I was a little trepidatious about seeing a new health provider. I shouldn't ever have worried. Seeing Kelly Henderson at College Park was a wonderful experience. She explained everything in a clear and concise manner and I was so impressed with her thoroughly knowledgeable and caring attitude. I don't think I could be in better hands!
in KCMO |
Been seeing Kelly for two years always takes the time to explain things to me genuinely cares about my health very easy to talk with very happy to have found Kelly for my medical needs College Park family care is lucky to have her
Have you seen Kelly Henderson, PA-C?
Are you Kelly Henderson?