Kelly Henderson, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA) ·  Female

Kelly Henderson

College Park Family Care Center

11725 W 112th St Overland Park, KS 66210

Kelly Henderson, PA-C is a physician assistant in Overland Park, KS. She specializes in physician assistant (pa) and family medicine.

Kelly Henderson accepts

Kelly Henderson accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check if Kelly Henderson treats your condition or procedure

I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patient...

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Kelly Henderson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kelly Henderson

Kelly Henderson?
Kelly Henderson's Performance
What People Say About Kelly Henderson, PA-C
Recent
I can always get into see the dr., no waiting. Dr. Henderson is excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Henderson, PA-C?
Kelly was prepared for my visit with research and information she had put together for my specific concerns. She took all the time needed, I never felt hurried and she explained and answered all my questions. In addition she put detailed specific notes in the health portal as follow up to blood tests. That is most helpful! I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Henderson, PA-C?
Kelly worked me in on an emergency basis in a few short hours. She was concerned, nurturing and very thorough. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Henderson, PA-C?
I've been seeing Kelly since my former PA retired a few years ago. Not only is she knowledgeable, she's truly interested in listening to my feelings. She has a warmth and caring attitude that resonates with me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Henderson, PA-C?
Kelly is a caring, comprehensive, cooperative health care provider. She listens and brings her years of learning to the patient’s care. Kelly also closely reviews patient’s needs and gleans from them the best treatment for what is shown to matter. One would be well advised to choose Kelly Henderson for over-all general treatment in today’s fast-changing world of medical advice and opportunities.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Henderson, PA-C?
I have already recommended Kelly Henderson to family and friends -- and they are just as happy with her care as I am! Kelly is well-trained and keeps up with all of the changes in healthcare. Her bedside manner is outstanding, she listens and cares and provides healthcare with the highest of success. We all have choices and I would choose Kelly Henderson again every time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Henderson, PA-C?
Kelly is an excellent P.A. She is courteous, kind , and knowledgeable. Best of all, she takes time to really listen and then to explain treatment options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Henderson, PA-C?
Kelly was very concerned about my health
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Henderson, PA-C?
Kelly was fabulous. She listens to your concerns and doesn't make someone feel rushed. I thought she was very professional and very pleasant to talk to. My sister sees Ms. Henderson as well, and thinks she great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Henderson, PA-C?
PA-C Henderson is professional, knowledgeable, and always takes the time to explain recommended treatment. She has provided health care to me for over a decade and I always request to see her before any other practitioner at this excellent facility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Henderson, PA-C?
I feel very blessed to be one of Dr Kelly Henderson's patients, all thanks to a friend of mine, Kathe, for referring her to me. Dr Henderson is very knowledgeable, caring and thoughtful. She listens to what you have to say and explains everything in a way that you can understand. She truly makes you feel like you are of great importance to her and never makes you feel like she is rushing through your appointment time to get to the next patient. She is the best! Thank you Dr Kelly Henderson!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Henderson, PA-C?
Kelly is great about really listening to what I'm saying - I never feel rushed through an appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Henderson, PA-C?
I've been a patient of Kelly's for a few years & am so impressed with her & the staff at College Park. Their office is one of the most organized & efficient I've every seen - in any industry. I never wait more than a few minutes in the lobby or exam room. Kelly never makes me feel like she's in a hurry & never defaults to more meds. Rather, she encourages me to eat healthy & exercise more - so different from many in the medical field. I've lost weight and am no longer pre-diabetic!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Henderson, PA-C?
I haven't had a family practitioner for years and would just go to walk in clinics when having issues, I met Kelly Henderson through that process and was amazed by how comfortable I felt with her. She took the time to listen to my concerns and challenges and worked with me in addressing those issues. Now, I only request to see her and am very pleased with having one practitioner addressing my medical concerns. I have seen such improvements with my medical issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Henderson, PA-C?
Great provider. She explained everything and if I have any questions always willing to answer them. My whole family sees her and won't see anybody else but her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Henderson, PA-C?
Been seeing Kelly for two years always takes the time to explain things to me genuinely cares about my health very easy to talk with very happy to have found Kelly for my medical needs College Park family care is lucky to have her
×Post a ResponseAre you Kelly Henderson, PA-C?

How was your experience with Kelly Henderson?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Kelly Henderson treats patients.

Compare Providers